The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people say she wore it backwards at the coronation, others think she simply had two very similar dresses done.

Or maybe she wore some kind of light-weight cape over her dress (but under her robe) to cover the 'bare' part; her robe was -unlike the robes of the other ladies- tied up very high.

Edit: This picture probably shows the upper part of her dress best.

Last edited:
Or maybe she wore some kind of light-weight cape over her dress (but under her robe) to cover the 'bare' part; her robe was -unlike the robes of the other ladies- tied up very high.

Edit: This picture probably shows the upper part of her dress best.

Given that Charlotte’s dress had a cape component, I like this theory

The Princess of Wales looking great in Elie Saab at the second garden party at Buckingham Palace today, May 9:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I continue to be in awe of how well put together Catherine always looks. Even when I don't like what she's wearing, she is always perfectly presented. No wrinkles, no scuffs, no stray hairs, no wonky or mismatched parts. She is *chef's kiss*.

I'm glad to see her rewearing this beautiful Elie Saab ensamble. She first wore it in 2019.

Really lovely,the colour is beautiful and a very polished look on the Princess today.

The dress is nice and one of the few outfits I like from her.
But the choice of the earrings are a miss this time. They spoil it imo.

I had mixed feelings about this one when she wore it at Ascot, but I think it's perfect for a garden party. Catherine looks beautiful.

The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 -

I continue to be in awe of how well put together Catherine always looks. Even when I don't like what she's wearing, she is always perfectly presented. No wrinkles, no scuffs, no stray hairs, no wonky or mismatched parts. She is *chef's kiss*.

Agreed. She is always well put together.

I do like this outfit, even though I’m not a huge fan of neck bows. It’s lovely. Hat style suits her.

Yes, I do agree 100%. I also liked the blue Aquamarine stones in her earrings which I am sure matched her outfit perfectly. Well thought out look. JMO

It’s a lovely ensemble which is, as has been said before, just perfect for a garden party. The neck bow is something I’ve come to accept in many of her outfits. I particularly like this shade of blue on her.

I had mixed feelings about this one when she wore it at Ascot, but I think it's perfect for a garden party. Catherine looks beautiful.
I'm still not a fan of this outfit as I find it too fussy, but I'm pleased that she repeated it for the garden party today.

The Princess of Wales at the Big Lunch in Windsor today:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

A beautiful and elegant jacket.

A nice casual look for the Princess of Wales while taking part in the Big Help Out today, May 8:

** Full view ** Full view **

The blouse is beautiful.

The Princess of Wales looking great in Elie Saab at the second garden party at Buckingham Palace today, May 9:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

A stunning and regal dress. I'm happy she wore it again.

Regarding her coronation dress, I love it. It is very beautiful and divine. I love the style and details.

This is one of my favorite outfits she has ever worn. I love it at Ascot and it is great to see it again.

Wow! She looks absolutely stunning.

The dress is very beautiful and regal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just perfect for the setting and the occasion.

BAFTA's white one is from McQueen

A nice sunny look today, May 16, the Princess of Wales wearing a yellow LK Bennett blazer:

** Full view **

Summer has arrived in the UK so this outfit perfectly reflects the sunny weather. I note this engagement had a ‘sporty’ element so also a good choice, particularly the footwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom