Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 4: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On hot tires with the prince: Jara Hain from Nentershausen is top in rallying

She is studying medicine and also tours all over Europe with Prince Albert of Thurn and Taxis to win rallies: We are talking about 23-year-old Jara Hain from Nentershausen. She has gasoline in her blood, has been at race tracks since she was a child and loves the adrenaline rush

Last winter she was approached by the renowned and well-known fast rally driver Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis whether they would like to form a team together. “At first I thought it must be a mix-up, that he wanted me as a passenger,” says the 23-year-old.

The good interaction between the two worked and led to success: The now well-rehearsed trio of Thurn und Taxis, Jara Hain and their rally car - finished the Velenje Rally in Slovenia with an excellent second place in the overall ranking.

But how does a young woman from Nentershausen get into racing? “I am very grateful to my family for introducing me to motorsport. Thankfully, my dad accompanies me on almost all of my adventures.”

Her father must be chuffed by seeing his daughter on the track. Seems be a good experience for her and Albert

https://www.hna.de/lokales/rotenbur...usen-ist-spitze-im-rallye-sport-92360337.html

Gloria (pictured with Franz, Duke of Bavaria, and his partner Thomas Greinwald) attended the VIP Gala For Jewish Culture Days in Munich yesterday, November 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gloria attended the premiere of La Gioconda as part of the Easter Festival in Salzburg, Austria, yesterday, March 23:

** ppe gallery **

Elisabeth attended the McKim Medal Gala 2024 at Villa Aurelia in Rome, Italy on June 5:

** Pic **

Yesterday, June 24, Elisabeth attended the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week:

** Pic **

Elisabeth attended an anniversary exhibition of fine jewelry and watches by Piaget at Palais Brongniart in Paris, her partner Paul-Emmanuel Reiffers was present as well:

** Pic ** PdV article **

Elisabeth is an attractive woman but I wonder why Paul does not discreetly warn her of that bruised eye she has, it is not their first appearance where it is noticeable

One day later as planned due to severe weather the Thurn und Taxis Castle Festival was opened on July 13:

** gallery **

And here are some photos of yesterday, July 14:

** gallery **

On July 15 Gloria, family and guests enjoyed an Andrea Berg concert at the festival:

** gettyimages gallery **

Yesterday, July 16, a Queen Tribute Show was performed:

** gettyimages gallery **

Would you believe that for a brief moment I thought that was Princess Gloria on that stage because that's the look on how I remember her in magazines when she married the prince! Took me a second to remember and think she's older than me so that can't be her! And then I saw her on the bottom picture enjoying the concert.

Article about Gloria and her connections to the US hard right.

Courtesy: Marlene´s blog: Princess TnT courts Right-wing Scotus Judge

Article about Gloria and her connections to the US hard right.

Courtesy: Marlene´s blog: Princess TnT courts Right-wing Scotus Judge

I now lost all respect for Gloria, whom I've seen celebrated in magazines like Hola since her crazy days. I now see the crazy days never ended with her support of what we know in the USA as her buddy, Bannon and his endless entourage of neo nazi followers that tried to take over the country.

Disgust for her after reading those articles is putting it mildly. Barely there is no knowledge in the USA of her interfering with her money in USA politics, but it all makes sense now how Bannon was able to rent that monastery years ago in Italy before his arrest in the USA.

I never expected that from her, considering how her 'liberal and rebellious' image has been sold to us for decades when now, she is backing these extreme right monsters in the USA. I'm disgusted by her antics now.

DO her children share her views? Anyone knows?
So far I have never read any political statements of her children. Years ago Elisabeth once said in an interview that her mother sometimes is "difficult and a bit crazy" but that they still get along well. Albert and Elisabeth are also strong in their catholic belief, that is my impression but they don't go public when it comes to opinions about abortion laws.
We don't hear or read much of Maria Theresia living in England, being an artist and married to artist Hugo Wilson. Here is an interesting article about the pair. They seem to be quite happy in their marriage.

I now lost all respect for Gloria, whom I've seen celebrated in magazines like Hola since her crazy days. I now see the crazy days never ended with her support of what we know in the USA as her buddy, Bannon and his endless entourage of neo nazi followers that tried to take over the country.

Disgust for her after reading those articles is putting it mildly. Barely there is no knowledge in the USA of her interfering with her money in USA politics, but it all makes sense now how Bannon was able to rent that monastery years ago in Italy before his arrest in the USA.

I never expected that from her, considering how her 'liberal and rebellious' image has been sold to us for decades when now, she is backing these extreme right monsters in the USA. I'm disgusted by her antics now.
I am very surprised about the content of this article. Here in Germany it was never reported that she supported US neo nazis. I almost can't believe this. She was and is a controversial person speaking out what she is thinking, not always watching her wording. That's her character. On the other hand she cannot be a racist. If you look at her Insta, she is posting many pictures of Kenya where she has a holiday home and has been spending lots of time and also supporting the people there and she has mentioned several times that she is not a racist.
That party of Hans Georg Maassen that was mentioned in the article is really almost nothing here in Germany. They didn't even manage to establish a political party at all. There are presently other strong right forces coming up here. Whoever wrote that article is not up to date with our present situation.
I just cannot believe that Gloria is so far right as described in the article, if that article is founded on true facts, it is quite embarrassing and disappointing,

Her association with the far right in the USA, specifically with Bannon, makes her quite a character if she uses funds to support his causes. And if you don't know what he wanted here in the USA, well it was for his candidate and best friend to take over the nation by force with the help of our USA deranged militia groups that promote Neo Nazi agendas.

One of these groups planned to kidnap two USA states governors, make a mock trial and execute them. That's the world Bannon belongs to and as often happens, whoever associates themselves with him, like the princess and her money, also follows his agenda. But her involvement with him made me take a look at why his work in Europe is so little known in the USA, well, he follows the same agenda to establish governments that erode democracies to the benefit of the uber rich: Steve Bannon - Wikipedia and that ties up with Gloria quite well if she's so involved with him and his causes.

Gloria, we hardly knew you and now that we do is not pretty but disappointing with her involvement with these USA agitators backed up by neo nazi groups that raise the confederate flag side by side with the Third Reich flag here in America.

Thank you Toledo for your explanations. I have heard of Bannon and his doings some time ago but then not much anymore. It's all about Trump here. I wonder when the first German paper does an article about Gloria's dangerous and embarrassing connections with those people. If published it should cause quite a scandal and be very very damaging for her reputation in this country.

How much money does Gloria have? I was always under the impression, her son, Prince Albert II., inherited the family fortune...

How much money does Gloria have? I was always under the impression, her son, Prince Albert II., inherited the family fortune...
Numbers differ. In Focus article the fortune is estimated to 550 Million Euros, other sources are speaking of more. We will never know how much they really own, but they are immensely rich. Albert owns half of it, but I don't think that his sisters will be poor once Gloria isn' t there anymore.

Numbers differ. In Focus article the fortune is estimated to 550 Million Euros, other sources are speaking of more.

That is a hefty sum! I hope, Princess Gloria does not give something considerable away from it for her older age radicalism! These political adventurers come and go and they will be long forgotten, when the noble House of Thurn und Taxis godwilling still grows.

Back
Top Bottom