The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they get the jackets or do they now purposely dress alike? His german genes coming through?

:previous: Ugh! Jeggings, I had hoped that with her elevation to Princess of Wales would result in those disappearing from public engagements.

I'm fine with jeggings as long as it's being worn in a right occasion. And I think it's suitable for this engagement.

:previous: Ugh! Jeggings, I had hoped that with her elevation to Princess of Wales would result in those disappearing from public engagements.

Considering that these were the clothes that she wore when abseiling down the cliff, they were likely better suited to the activity than dress slacks.

Last edited:
Not a fans of this coat as its collar looks tigh and comfortable. But I like the blue lining.

Really lovely ,the Princess looks great and the colours work!

Great look.

I think the white dress she is wearing was worn to Wimbledon a few years ago.

I think you’re right. Looks similar anyway.

The red coat with blue lining looks nice.

That's a beautiful color combination on Catherine and even the shape of the coat is shaking it up a bit.

People see the coat as red? It looks orange to me.

Looking at the coat color again, it does lean toward an orange red then am Christmas red. It could be the lighting, camera, and fabric changing the color. Kate has worn better coats. It makes her look extremely thin.

A lovely outfit on The Princess of Wales but just wish she did something with her hair for the event.

Last edited:
I too love this dress. It feels modern yet classic. It's enough to be interesting but still sleek and business like. I'm glad she didn't bring out the bows or ruffles. ;)

The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 -

An elegant choice. She appears to be wearing a sling- back shoe - are they back in fashion?
Edited to say they they have a bow at the back.

So classy and elegant! Looks much better than her usual almost-ankle-long, swinging dresses!

The colour and hairstyle are nice but not the design of the dress.

I like the design of the blue dress. It’s interesting. A little different from what she usually wears.

I like the design of the blue dress. It’s interesting. A little different from what she usually wears.

I like it too. The color is good and I like that the neckline has some visual interest

The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 -

I like it too. The color is good and I like that the neckline has some visual interest

It’s the neckline that really makes the dress.

She looks amazing and radiant. Very excited for her tomorrow. A Queen in waiting indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom