The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So disappointed in the blue dress for this occasion. I was hoping for something a little more chic.

The white/black dress is perfection, especially with the shoes she is wearing.

The blue dress is a great color, but very unflattering fit.

Last edited:
Love the white-black/navy dress, modern and chic, not so much for the blue one, the colour is nice though.

The white dress is perfect for her. It's crisp and her makeup and jewelry were just right

I love her in that bright vibrant bluish/purple color. The problem is that the fit is all wrong. The dress is actually more suited for a more curvaceous woman. Someone like Princess Beatrice would look fabulous in this dress.

:previous: That is the most beautiful and flattering photograph I have ever seen of the PoW.:smile

Her hair and makeup were stratospheric, really another level. THAT is what I was looking for on her wedding day!

Last edited:
:previous: That is the most beautiful and flattering photograph I have ever seen of the PoW.:smile

Her hair and makeup were stratospheric, really another level. THAT is what I was looking for on her wedding day!

She looked absolutely incredible.

I have been thinking that her hair has grown so long recently that it was almost unseemly. But seeing her hairstyle from behind today, I understand why she was letting it get so long. ;)

I love the flowers instead of the tiara, her hair looks perfect! wish we could see her full dress!She looks stunning out of a disney movie

Kate looked absolutely radiant. Fashion-wise, definitely the star of the show for me (or, on a shared first place with little Charlotte :D) The gown was magnificent and I love the details. The headpiece was out of this world! Looked a lot like the Danish Ruby Parure tiara. She also looks so beautiful in the RVO robe. Perfect look!

Last edited:
Catherine looked regal. Absolutely stunning. Hair, make up, the floral headpiece, robes, etc.

She looked every inch like a future Queen.

I think the jewelled floral headpiece might become a staple item for Kate. It's just gorgeous, I can also see Charlotte wearing it in the future.

I think the jewelled floral headpiece might become a staple item for Kate. It's just gorgeous, I can also see Charlotte wearing it in the future.

I don't think so, but she could commission a real diamond laurel wreath tiara with the same design. It would suit her.

I have been thinking that her hair has grown so long recently that it was almost unseemly. But seeing her hairstyle from behind today, I understand why she was letting it get so long. ;)

I finally saw a good close up picture of her up do. It was quite intricate. Looked lovely.

That is a very flattering photo. However my only critique is that the makeup artist forgot to blend out the Princess' contour. In close up photos one can clearly see a brown line going down Catherine's cheeks on both sides. That is actually supposed to be blended out.

I hope not - Catherine has real diamonds to wear so no need for crystal headpieces.

This was Catherine's best tiara hair of all time. It very much reminded me of some of the most successful Swedish royal hairdos.

Did Kate wore the RVO sash with the robes, as did the Duchess of Gloucester?

I'll be very interested to see the gown without the mantle over it at some point. From what we can see of it in the current photos, it has some similarities to Queen Camilla's gown in terms of weight and type of ornamentation--without the Jack Russell terriers, thankfully. I wonder if that was intentional.

She looked amazing. I wish all the royal women wore jewelry for this occasion. Can you all imagine how much more amazing the entire outfit would have looked with a tiara?

just my thoughts

Yes, it’s a very different, informal occasion which she has judged right . She rarely gets it wrong. Hope we see her tonight.

The Princess of Wales looked lovely for the Big Lunch in Windsor and nice smart casual look!

Lovely blouse and an attractive colour combination.

A really nice casual look and perfect for outdoors in May!

People noticed that the dress that Catherine wore at the coronation seems to have a different neckline than the one she wore on the official photos of the coronation. The diamond necklaces could not be seen during the day, as the dress seemed to have a closed neckline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom