Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice Adolfo Dominguez linen suit for Letizia during a meeting with the Royal Board of Royal Collections in Madrid today, May 30:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2021 **
Its a nice blue and white outfit today on queen Letizia.
The other ladies in attendance are better dressed but I guess Letizia is limited to what she can wear with her broken toe.

Last edited:
A good, fresh combination of white and green for Letizia at the Madrid Book Fair today, May 31:

** gallery **

Great suit and pretty top, although I can't say I'm crazy about the color on her.

The weather must be cooler in Spain ,its not something you'd expect to see in Madrid in June!

Great color but wrong shoes.
I suppose the Queen has not recovered yet from her broken toe, which might explain her choice of footwear.

I like her earrings too, but I can't identify the type of stone.

I suppose the Queen has not recovered yet from her broken toe, which might explain her choice of footwear.

I like her earrings too, but I can't identify the type of stone.
Sandals seem like an unwise choice for foot problems! The dress is pretty and lovely color on her.

The dress is nice but the sandals completely wrong, broken toe or not, the barefoot mary-janes would have looked much better.

Queen Letizia attended a board meeting of the FAD Youth Foundation in Madrid today, June 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Lightning might fall on me right after I say this about our Queen of Spain but, like in the phrase goes speak now or forever hold your truth, I just got to say it. This is the worst outfit I've ever seen Letizia on because my first thought was she's turned a fitted bed sheet into a dress.

There, I said it and can't take it back. The waistband all the way to the top is a magnet for the eyes and not in a good way. Looks uncomfortable and breaks the pattern. She also seems not to like the sleeves and tried to pull them up so she's walking around with uneven heights.

One single positive, the pleads on the skirt gives her a flattering volume but totally ruined look from the waistband up.
Lightning strike me now. :rolleyes:

That dress is not nice, it looks way too big on Letizia and the design is awful.
Letizia has much nicer floral dresses that are perfect for summer.
Agree on the design, it's terrible. Like why in the world would you think placing visible stretch bands as the major point to look at in the dress would make a slender person like Queen Letizia look good?

If you remove the sleeves, expand the band over the bust line and shorten the skirt you end up with a stretch tube top dress. Not a good look for her that day and if she reuses it in needs to be altered and elastic removed.

Or just keep the pleaded skirt and burn the rest.

Last edited:
Queen Letizia attended a board meeting of the FAD Youth Foundation in Madrid today, June 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

I get the feeling Letizia would wear a lot more vintage clothing than Queen Sofia’s if that was actually feasible; it’s at the least, a heavily-80’s inspired dress like some she’s done before.

Not her most spectacular look but she still looks pretty nice, and certainly has the figure to pull off that complicated midsection.

I dislike that dress. It looks unflattering on her. The fabric even looks cheap. Does anyone know how much it cost? Brand?

And I agree she has many beautiful floral dresses or summery dresses to use. Why use such a cheap and ugly thing? Anyways, her make-up looks good and also her hairstyle.

Lightning might fall on me right after I say this about our Queen of Spain but, like in the phrase goes speak now or forever hold your truth, I just got to say it. This is the worst outfit I've ever seen Letizia on because my first thought was she's turned a fitted bed sheet into a dress.

There, I said it and can't take it back. The waistband all the way to the top is a magnet for the eyes and not in a good way. Looks uncomfortable and breaks the pattern. She also seems not to like the sleeves and tried to pull them up so she's walking around with uneven heights.

One single positive, the pleads on the skirt gives her a flattering volume but totally ruined look from the waistband up.
Lightning strike me now. :rolleyes:
Oh, she's worn some doozies over the years. I'm not sure this is the worst:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom