The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks great except that buckle.

Maybe a different colour blouse and buckle but that asides a lovely look for late Spring.

Everything looks great except that buckle.

I actually thought the buckle offset the very minimalist style of the rest of the suit.

If I am not mistaken, Catherine previously wore this suit (with a different top) last year.

:previous:

Yes, you are right, she wore it in June 2022, see here, it's by Alexander McQueen.

I think the buckle saves the look from looking too 1970s Women's Club luncheon overall!

I'm not a huge fan of the buckle, but everything else about the suit is lovely, especially the color.

The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 -

I actually thought the buckle offset the very minimalist style of the rest of the suit.

If I am not mistaken, Catherine previously wore this suit (with a different top) last year.

Agreed. I think the white belt and shoes helps make the outfit. Otherwise- that is a lot of pink.

I liked this suit the first time she wore it, but it looks even better with the white belt, especially since she’s wearing a pink blouse this time rather than white.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the scrubs of Addison Shepherd on Greys when she first entered the show.
Don't like the buckle, not a fan of pant suits, the shoes would look good with a dress.

Agreed. I think the white belt and shoes helps make the outfit. Otherwise- that is a lot of pink.

I liked this suit the first time she wore it, but it looks even better with the white belt, especially since she’s wearing a pink blouse this time rather than white.

Dressed as it is today, the suit looks like a very special, well-tailored suit, a true McQueen. The first time around, to me, it a pink suit with a white t-shirt, and could well have come from Zara.

I agree it needs the white buckle, but only because of the rest.

The pink shirt looks horrific with it. Much better with white last time.

Head to toe pink suits screams like 50 years ago (not in a good retro way). Adding even more pink doesn't help at all. The belt helps slightly.

Love the suit and the shade of pink, but that blouse is too much. I much preferred her teeming it with a different top - perhaps a white blouse rather than the white t shirt top worn previously would have been a better option . Not a fan of the belt either, but I agree with all that pink, it needed something different.

It's a lovely dress, flattering and very appropriate to the occasion. That muted pink is a great color on Catherine.

The Princess of Wales looks really lovely in her pink gown but wish she had an up styled hairdo!

She looks amazing. And her hair! Wow!

It's a lovely dress, flattering and very appropriate to the occasion. That muted pink is a great color on Catherine.

Agreed. Very appropriate dress. Love the shade of pink.

I’d love an updo, but her hair really is styled beautifully.

I can think of innumerable other women that dress would simply look like a bedspread on, but on Catherine it looks really lovely. Even leaning marginally more to "stylish" than than simply "safe", somehow.

She looks pretty amazing in this gown. As previously noted, this style would be a no no, for most women, but it actually flatters her. The combination with the flowing curls makes her look a little fuller and I mean this in a nice way.

She looks amazing, although I think this is not her best colour, she looks usually better in cool colours

Such a beautiful dress. I really believe she has 'upped her game' since she became Princess of Wales.

A nice outfit on the Princess and a well balanced smart -casual look ,I wish however than she'd tie her hair back.

A nice outfit on the Princess and a well balanced smart -casual look ,I wish however than she'd tie her hair back.

I think this outfit really nice and appropriate for event. Her hair, well one of her semi-pulled back leaving it long in rear or even a high pony would have been the ticket. Especially around so many children. JMO

She looks amazing, although I think this is not her best colour, she looks usually better in cool colours

I read somewhere that pinks or gold colors were requested for the event but don't know if that was just a fake piece as not all wore these colors. Has any one else stated this? I know this silly request is now popular in many formal wedding receptions now in America but I never read of it elsewhere. Some brides here are becoming rather "pushy" over demands on their weddings. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom