Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really lovely red dress just wish Letizia had a nicer hairstyle that parted in the middle look is becoming very drab.

Really lovely red dress just wish Letizia had a nicer hairstyle that parted in the middle look is becoming very drab.

Yes, it seems like everyone is going for the center part these days. I personally never like even way back when I was in school. Even men had center parts at times. Don't recall one person that a side part or no part with bangs would be much more flattering. JMO

Oh dear! It could have been such a nice dress for her, colour, length, sleeves all fine, but these "cut outs" totally ruin it for me.

Oh dear! It could have been such a nice dress for her, colour, length, sleeves all fine, but these "cut outs" totally ruin it for me.

I have to agree with you, the cut-outs just ruin it for me.

Just No, no, no, no...

Especially for somebody nearly 50 years old, and a Queen Consort!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear God what was Letizia thinking ,sometimes she is very clueless and at an event for the Red Cross/Crescent :ohmy:

Lets hope Letizia returns the dress to Cher!

Last edited:
Depending on the angle, but I think she looks fine. If one of the people she visited complains about being offended by her dress or "lack of decorum", then it might be an issue.

Look on the positive side -- Franco is rolling in his grave today. ;)

The dress may have been fine if the cut outs did not reveal bare skin. If they had a different color fabric in the cut out, say white or a lighter shade of pink. The actual style of the remainder of the dress is great on Letizia.

No just no!!!!
It is neither age appropriate nor position/title appropriate.

I adore this. There is no reason why a woman of her age shouldn't show off a body she obviously works very hard at. The color is sensational on her and I like the gold jewelry. I really appreciate how much Letizia pushes the boundaries for royal fashion while still being the hardest, most no nonsense working royal.

It is well known Letizia don't like dressing in conservative style, and she had a lot of experiments as Princess and now as Queen ( her leather culottes, mini skirts and so on) It is her interpretation of a modern Queen but for me its to much showing part of your abdomen. At one point she should accept she is the Queen of Spain and dress more suitable for this "classic" role.

I like Letizia and her sense of style, but this dress look ridiculous on her.

It is well known Letizia don't like dressing in conservative style, and she had a lot of experiments as Princess and now as Queen ( her leather culottes, mini skirts and so on) It is her interpretation of a modern Queen but for me its to much showing part of your abdomen. At one point she should accept she is the Queen of Spain and dress more suitable for this "classic" role.
When Letizia gets it wrong she goes all out ;)

I honestly don't know who told her that was a really good look your maj;)

I adore this. There is no reason why a woman of her age shouldn't show off a body she obviously works very hard at. The color is sensational on her and I like the gold jewelry. I really appreciate how much Letizia pushes the boundaries for royal fashion while still being the hardest, most no nonsense working royal.

I can think of a reason. It doesn't look good.

I think it's fine for one of their holiday strolls but not for anything more formal.

I actually like the dress and certainly the color.

It worked better with the white top from last time but still a nice look all the same.

Springy and fresh-looking outfit -I even like the wedge sandals which I normally don't care for but fits well with the overall look. Very lovely.

I like the green top too.

But the little girls leading the King stole the show :flowers:

Queen Letizia in a lovely Carolina Herrera dress on day 1 of the state visit from Qatar today, May 17:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom