Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia in a lovely dress on day 1 of the state visit from Qatar today, May 17:

** gallery **

I agree, it is a nice dress, well accessorised with the Bulgari aquamaine earrings, the blue handbag and shoes.

It's a nice summer gown but i always find that they are not really suitable for State Visits.

It's a nice summer gown but i always find that they are not really suitable for State Visits.

Whilst the dress may not be "traditional" state visit wear, Leizia has always, IMO, not been keen on jackets in hot weather. Also, the Spanish royal ladies tend to wear hats only rarely. Both these factors, IMO, work together to considerably "dress down" an ensemble normally seen at a state visit.

Whilst the dress may not be "traditional" state visit wear, Leizia has always, IMO, not been keen on jackets in hot weather. Also, the Spanish royal ladies tend to wear hats only rarely. Both these factors, IMO, work together to considerably "dress down" an ensemble normally seen at a state visit.

I know that the spanish royal ladies don't wear hats, only if they really have to because of Protocol. But as far as i remember Queen Sofia never wore a simple Summer gown for State Visits also not during Summer and none of the other royal ladies do this but at last add a nice Jacket or something also when it is hot weather.

I know that the spanish royal ladies don't wear hats, only if they really have to because of Protocol. But as far as i remember Queen Sofia never wore a simple Summer gown for State Visits also not during Summer and none of the other royal ladies do this but at last add a nice Jacket or something also when it is hot weather.
I think the dress is suitable for a state visit also without a jacket. We should be lucky she is wearing a dress with sleeves:whistling: and she is not showing her muscles.. But as always she forgot her hairstyle - or maybe she knows, with an updo her dress would be too plain and she should add a necklace or a brooch..

Given the sunny weather is Spain I've never understood the logic behind the royal ladies not wearing hats especially at an outdoor event in the full glare of the sun!

I like the dress. I do think it is suitable for this event. And the shoes, handbag and jewelry are nice. But...... the hair! A low bun would have elevated the look a bit IMO.

I like the dress. I do think it is suitable for this event. And the shoes, handbag and jewelry are nice. But...... the hair! A low bun would have elevated the look a bit IMO.

I really like the dress, shoes, bag and earrings. But just hate her hair. Cut it, style it, do something!

The dress is nice but the look is too casual, mainly caused by the hair. The Sheikha's outfit is really good in that respect, classy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really lovely dress and appearance by the queen!

Great dress, the Queen looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Letizia attended a working meeting today, May 25, in preparation of her visit to Mauritania next week:

** Pic **

A really lovely look on the queen for today's meeting at Zarzuela.

Pretty. I don't know why, but Letizia seems to do that dark red/purple really well, and this is an interesting mix with white. (Proof once again that when she wears the right stuff, her hair looks better. ;))

New dress? Old dress? Is there an ID?

Pretty. I don't know why, but Letizia seems to do that dark red/purple really well, and this is an interesting mix with white. (Proof once again that when she wears the right stuff, her hair looks better. ;))

New dress? Old dress? Is there an ID?

I love these colors on her! But her hair still needs an update!:flowers:

The dress is nice but just not keen on the wedges but I do get that there more for comfort at the event.

Love the dress and bet it's really comfortable on a hot day. She looks good in this color!

The color is great on her but I'm not keen on the skirt.

She looks great. Perfect spring/summer dress!

The dress is lovely as is her earrings and hair.

But again, a brooch, or even a daytime order miniature on a ribbon bow would make her look more "Queen-like". Especially when her husband, the King, was in military uniform wearing the riband and star of the Royal and Military Order of St Hermenegild , the crosses of Military Merit (?) on his chest, and the badge of the order of the Golden Fleece on a necklet.

Queen Letizia looks really lovely and the hair and earrings are just perfect.

Its a nice summer dress, but not necessarily suitable for the Armed Forces Day.

I like the dress and earrings, and I love the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom