Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful outfit, but yes, a more striking piece of jewellery would have made a difference.

Letizia looks so good, per usual, and I love her wee hat. I'll join in on the chorus and wish for a brooch or more substantial jewelry

Letizia looks great today - she rocks a hat, its a shame they don’t wear them for formal engagements in Spain

But agree she needed something jewellery wise - maybe a pearl necklace or the brooch just to set the outfit off as Queen

Really liked her look. Only thought that her hair was a bit too much pulled back in combination with the (nice) hat. A little looser would have worked better but was probably more complicated (and this is safer to stay in its place).

Even though her coat had velvet accents like Q Mathilde, the lovely green color and less of them made it more springlike. Beautiful fit. Don't know how she could walk in those shoes however.

For me she looked a little severe in the face. I am not sure if it is botox and or the makeup. I also thought the elegant coat/dress was screaming for a brooch.

For me she looked a little severe in the face. I am not sure if it is botox and or the makeup. I also thought the elegant coat/dress was screaming for a brooch.

The JdP pearl and diamond brooch would have been a lovely adornment on the coat.

Letizia usually looks uncomfortable/stressed at such royal gatherings, nothing new. Same here, good outfit with hat, but the finishing touch is missing. Nothing new here too.

She certainly could have used a necklace. In fact both she and the DOC often wear a coat with an open neck, a pet peeve of mine. Lady Helen Taylor had a simple necklace with a pendant which filled the small open space of her notched collar perfectly.

Other than the white jacket which does not go with the rest the outfit is fine.

I like the skirt and top very much, but I'm never enthusiastic about jackets worn as capes.

The queen looked really nice and lovely colours but why did she choose those earrings?

I like the dress very much and appreciate that she made an effort with her hair but wish it wasn't pulled back. I have never found it flattering on Letizia.

The queen looked really nice and lovely colours but why did she choose those earrings?

There is a Prince of Wales Feathers Coat of Arms and I wonder if that's why she chose these? I am not sure if I am allowed to put a link on this board but the picture I saw had three feathers coming out of a crown :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia looks great today in Auckland Castle

Great red dress and a polished look. I like these earrings on her - simple but appropriate for a daytime event

She looks fabulous and chic-the dress is super flattering and the accessories, makeup, and hairstyle are all on point ! For me this is wonderful!

Nice look although a bit young/school girl vibe.

I like the dress, very classy. I don't like the hairstyle, for me too girly too. For me the grey hair doesn't really work, the hair in general looks unkempt and is in need of a good cut. (..)

I agree, the hair style is not working here. I do like that Letizia has decided to go grey, it is only natural and hope some of the other royal ladies of her age group also follow.

Really lovely and nice and professional look on the queen today.

I like the dress, very classy. I don't like the hairstyle, for me too girly too. For me the grey hair doesn't really work, the hair in general looks unkempt and is in need of a good cut. (..)

A cut would make a big difference.

A relaxed and casual nice look on the queen today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom