Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: January 2022 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
The skirt is nice but the top does nothing and looks cheap and out of place.

I'm surprisingly fond of this look-I especially like the way the belt gives it a more polished touch with the flowy skirt.

Queen Letizia at a lunch for the President of Mauritania, Mohamed Ould Cheikh El Ghazouani, today, March 17, wearing her nice Cherubina dress again:

** Full view ** November 2021 **

Last edited:
Nice look but as always missing the finishing touches like a bracelet wouldn't have gone astray.

(Fashion, of course, isn't the point of the event at all, and I personally believe funeral and memorial clothes shouldn't matter so much as long as respect is maintained...)

But that is a very nice dress and it looks quite nice on her. I suppose it's new?

Last edited:
Its a really lovely black dress on queen Letizia.

(Fashion, of course, isn't the point of the event at all, and I personally believe funeral and memorial clothes shouldn't matter so much as long as respect is maintained...)

But that is a very nice dress and it looks quite nice on her. I suppose it's new?

I like it too:flowers:

Queen Letizia at a commemoration for the 30th anniversary of the creation of SAMUR Civil Protection today, March 22, wearing her light blue Hugo Boss skirt again:

** gallery ** May 2021 **

Last edited:
The light blue Hugo Boss skirt is nice but don't like it paired with this top and a blouse would have been nicer.

The light blue Hugo Boss skirt is nice but don't like it paired with this top and a blouse would have been nicer.

I agree on the top. I do love the skirt. The length and fit are perfect!

Both the blouse and the earrings from the ceremony were from designers from La Palma.

It's a repeat. She's worn it at least once before, in 2017 for Infanta Alicia's funeral at the Royal Palace:

https://www.hola.com/imagenes/reale...eral-alicia-de-borbon/0-447-828/reyes4a-a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Letizia visited a Red Cross crisis centre for refugees from the Ukraine in Madrid today, March 23:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Letizia looks really lovely all except the flat shoes and her hair is really nice pulled back off her face.

Today, March 24, Queen Letizia attended the announcement of the winner of the Princess of Girona Foundation Award 2022's 'Company' Prize:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia at a lunch in honour of the President of the Republic of Costa Rica today, March 28, wearing the red dress of Queen Sofia again:

The red dress is nice but the over all looks needs a better hairstyle or accessories such as the pearls worn by queen Sofia.

Queen Letizia at a lunch in honour of the President of the Republic of Costa Rica today, March 28, wearing the red dress of Queen Sofia again:

** Full view ** Full view ** December 2018 ** Sofia 1980 **

Dress reminds me of the same style of the pink dress worn by Catherine just days ago on tour. I know the upscale catwalk style today is to reflect back to the more feminine fashion of years ago, but didn't realize that the designers were just copying instead of creating new and inventive items. I have to wonder how they get the nerve to charge such prices on just plain copies. JMO

Really lovely outfit and colour on the queen but it was missing something perhaps more visible earrings or a brooch on the coat?

Didn't Pippa wear a very similar coat? It looks the same.

Love the outfit, but I agree with many that she needed a brooch or bigger earrings. All-in-all, beautiful.

Queen Letizia looks wonderful. It's a lovely coat, although I agree some more visible earrings would have raised the look a notch.

The Queen looks great, green really suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom