Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink dress is fabulous...I love it.
It is a feminine dress and enhances its woman's forms. The color and accessories are absolutely cheerful and light
It's adjustable fabric, so it has to be stuck to the body and it's not the first time that we see the clothes being dressed in a royal member ... only that Letizia looks great.
I love the pink dress and the white of this afternoon ... (..) FANTASTIC MY QUEEN

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm underwhelmed, the fuchsia dress is great but 2 sizes too small around the chest, the leather outfit is really ugly, the white dress is ok ... has the stylist been fired?

I love this dress. So cute. Good for this time of year in Texas too.

A comment about Q. letizia's recent fashion choices. I always liked Q.Letizias style and against other people who diddnt like FV dresses i think he is good designer, at least the dresses were well tailored of course he made outfits i dont like but overall i think he is a good designer for her. In the past months Letizia gained some weight and it seems most of her "old" dresses one or two sizes to small and maybe she is between two different sizes and she choose the small size, or she bought some dresses when she had a smaller size. Overall i think her style has changed the last 12 months, she is wearing floral prints in winter, tweet/winter dresses in summer and for some looks i miss the "wow" effect (i do not talk about a necklace i guess this will never happen) But i think in 2015 with her short hairs she tryed more, she made more updos, which is appropriate for several events like state visits/cervante awards. Queen Letizia is still my favourit Queen but im not sure what i should think about her recent fashion!.

Btw i love the red printed dress, just perfect! I also love the pink dress just one size to small, i do not like the white tweet dress, i prefer the "big sister" white tweet suit she wore in France, not sure what i should say about the leather combi, why cant she wear a simple orange blouse? I also love the orange dress she wore for arrival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely dress and shoes. Perfect for the weather in San Antonio today - 94 degrees Fahrenheit. Love that the Queen is carrying a fan.

Lovely dress and shoes, her best look so far for this trip.

Very pretty dress and fantastic for the weather. Love the shoes :flowers:

Definitely best look of trip. Though I did like the white, and her orange arrival.

Letizia's dress worn at the Spanish Governor's Office has been her highlight outfit so far the rest have been mismatched pairings.

What a lovely dress and hairstyle on Queen Letizia but what a horrible pair of shoes!

Love the dress, pretty hair & make-up, horrible shoes.

This b&w polka dot dress is my favourite of the trip so far, now we can only wait for the outfit she's going to wear to meet Melania.

Plastic shoes are always a no.

The polka dot dress is very nice too. Plastic shoes are in fashion, I don't like them and it must be a strange feeling to walk in them.

Last edited:
Lack of effort as usual with Letizia :previous:

The dress is nice and a pleasure to see her branching out to other designers but a better hairstyle and a bit of jewelry would have made her the winner.

What a disappointment again! Letizia could have put a little more effort to her outfit at the White House. Her hair looks unkempt, and she doesn't look like a queen at all. Melania is the clear winner in the ladies' meeting.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Melania+Trump+President+Trump+Hosts+Spain+BpUO5ICI0dWx.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Melania+Trump+President+Trump+Hosts+Spain+YyImzTJQBbex.jpg
https://www.sumarium.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/000_168991.jpg

I dont agree. For me Leti is the winner, the only think i dont like on letis look- her earrings.. Tbh i think it was a mistake to wear a dress the flotus owns too and wore it one year ago, leti could wear a different Michael Kors dress...

The shoes and bag are horrible with this dress as well as the silver belt... I agree that her hair looks a bit messy today. And all this pink does nothing to her complexion. Also why wear the same dress Melanie wore a year ago?
She could have looked much more regal, it’s a pity...

The pink dress is stunning. Beautiful look.

How was Queen Letizia to know that Mrs. Trump had the same dress? Are queens supposed to check out the fashion pages and check who wore what? That’s the risk taken when you by ready to wear. I like this dress, the color and fit on the Queen. I’m sure Mrs. Trump looked fine in her dress.
Today, the humidity in DC was 97% and very warm, that wrecks havoc on anyone’s hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom