Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pink dress is not bad, but it's not particularly memorable, either. Certainly not as good looking as the previous polka dot dress.

If purely speaking of fashion, I prefer Melania's dress.

How was Queen Letizia to know that Mrs. Trump had the same dress? Are queens supposed to check out the fashion pages and check who wore what? That’s the risk taken when you by ready to wear. I like this dress, the color and fit on the Queen. I’m sure Mrs. Trump looked fine in her dress.
Today, the humidity in DC was 97% and very warm, that wrecks havoc on anyone’s hairstyle.

Letizia employs a stylist, it's her job to find out.

Melania in the blue version
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/59481196a0626a2aadee9b8f/master/w_780,c_limit/00-lede-melania.jpg

I agree Letizia looks underwhelming again, no effort in hairstyle, the top looks too tight again, you can see the bra ... disappointing and not a regal look befitting the occasion at all.
http://image-bugs.com/images/2018/06/19/melania-trump-reina-letizia-1529433968.jpg

What a disappointment again! Letizia could have put a little more effort to her outfit at the White House. Her hair looks unkempt, and she doesn't look like a queen at all. Melania is the clear winner in the ladies' meeting.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Melania+Trump+President+Trump+Hosts+Spain+BpUO5ICI0dWx.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Melania+Trump+President+Trump+Hosts+Spain+YyImzTJQBbex.jpg
https://www.sumarium.es/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/000_168991.jpg

Letitzia looks young and fresh, Melania overdone and they are about the same age. Plus, look at how mich tighter Melania wore the blue version

Last edited by a moderator:
I think both women look good overall, although I prefer Melania’s dress. I like the more structured fit and the colours.
Letizia’s dress is a nice summery colour but I would say too tight on top and I don’t like the buttons/details below, especially with the belt. I think the whole look would be much better, though, if she’d done anything with her hair. I get that it’s hot and humid but they’re in air conditioned rooms and cars except for very brief periods of time and there are plenty of fairly simple styles that can withstand that sort of weather. As it is, her hair dragged the rest of the look down.

I'm giving them both a solid A minus-the colors of both dresses are very flattering to the respective wearers but just a little too tight "up top". Both are beautiful ladies.

Letitzia looks young and fresh, Melania overdone and they are about the same age. Plus, look at how mich tighter Melania wore the blue version

I like her outfit, too.... agree with feelinghighness comment to 100%.

For the negative commenters:
Maybe she wasn´t toooooooo excited meeting the presidential couple to wear her BEST dress :lol::whistling:
BYe Bine

I don't understand why Letizia keeps trying to pair this pink blouse with other pieces... IMO it's best when paired with the original pink skirt.

Agree the top doesn't go with the black skirt which was very nice,so mixed outfit today in Benidorm.

I love tha outfit and the black skirt, what a skirt! She looks great, peppy and so do the rest of them. The plastic shoes are fun

This school girl style doesn't look very good on a middle-aged woman like Letizia. I don't like the skirt at all and Letizia should have worn the top with the original skirt. And as others have said, the shoes are horrible.

Nice combination star earrings and stars on the top,over all a lovely casual look.

Queen Letizia looks lovely and the white blouse works well with the floral skirt.

I actually prefer the blue top combo (if only it was a shirt instead of a tight sweater) last time she wore this skirt to this all white combo, but it's not bad either.

I prefer the blue shirt, the white blouse looks to casual, and im not a fan about the blue belt and grey shoes

Last edited:

Queen Letizia at an event of the Women for Africa Foundation in Madrid today, July 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **
I have a dress from Adolfo Dominguez, and when I saw this outfit and that the designer was Adolfo Dominguez, I was so excited! I brought my Adolfo Dominguez dress for my cousin's wedding, and it was half the price, so I was lucky then. Never knew Letizia had clothes from this designer.:flowers:

A wonderful look. Beautiful skirt.

Nice and simple but none the less a smart looking outfit on queen Letizia today.

I prefer the blue shirt, the white blouse looks to casual, and im not a fan about the blue belt and grey shoes

And for me it is exactly vice versa... I like this version with the white blouse much more! First I thought the belt is black, but indeed it is blue. Fits together very well!
BYe Bine

I really like the top but dislike the buttons on the pants, and the length. The high waist paired with that shirt is nice, though. Get rid of the buttons and lengthen the pants and this would be a very flattering go to outfit for this sort of event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom