Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple but boring look i dislike the length of the pants

The shorter pants suit the summer weather.

I like the top, its cute. And I even like the buttons, adds interest.:flowers:

I love her blue skirt earlier. Looks much better with the white top ?

clean and simple, if only there were no buttons...

I am not a fan of sleeveless tops & dresses for professional settings, but this top in particular really appears to me to be meant to be worn under a jacket. I realize mileage varies. Not a big fan of the pants, but like them better that i did a few months ago. Love the shoes, and her hair looks great. Appears to have been recently trimmed.

This look is just perfect for mee. a simple white dress, nice shoes, good hair and make up and pearl earrings. One of my favourit looks of the year

Well done! the look is perfect in its simplicity.

Simple look with the white dress was nice and perfect for summer audiences at Zarzuela.

Queen Letizia looks lovely today the past few dresses have all been very nice and a step in the right direction.

The dress is lovely.

It's just very light material - in close-up shots you can see that the wearer needs to pay attention to the undergarments

What a very pretty dress, so feminine and soft looking on her. I just love this on her, such a nice change from all the what I call hard looking clothes in her closet.

I agree - a perfect summer dress for Letizia (I'd quite like to see her repeat this for the Palma photoshoot). Her hair looks fantastic as well and I like the flowy effect of the dress.

Letizia looks lovely today although the pattern does look as if she's wearing an optical illusion!

Its a repeat but another lovely summer dress and a good style week for Letizia before the Summer break.

Lovely white outfit on Letizia today and looks like the queen got a haircut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom