Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looks perfect for a summer photoshoot. She's been improving a lot lately.

I love the white dress. Very beautiful.

:previous: Nice and simple. Nothing to write home about but Letizia looks good for a summer break.

:previous: Nice and simple. Nothing to write home about but Letizia looks good for a summer break.

I agree. That could be me, my daughters, and my mother-in-law on a trip to the mall. They look cool, casual, & comfortable, as they should on vacation, and I hope they're having a nice time.

I like her casual shopping look. Nice fresh look for a day at the market :flowers:

Not a fan of her concert look. Something about the pants are off putting. :sad:

I find her nautico look a bit childish. I hate the pinafore ruffles. They aren't a good look on any adult woman IMO. And I don't like the waist.

Nice dress altough not best what I have seen with Letizia. And her shoes seems bit impractical.

Looks like she picks the concert for her worst outfit of the year - not just this time but in general (as I seem to remember that the 'lightning wardrobe malfunction' was also at the concert). Not queenly at all.

A nice, fresh summer look for Letizia on Mallorca today, July 31:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
This one was a good choice. She knew she would be photographed but it had to look like a normal summer holiday outfit; well done by the queen.

Her dress was well chosen. Great summer dress. And it looks like this type of shoes are her new favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Letizia with a beautiful summer dress, today at the Club Naútico de Palma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another dress with sort of 'retro' vibe... too drab for my style

Love the dress, minus the plastic shoes.
The presidential couple is very handsome.

Now this is a whole different type of dress on her, just so beautiful and soft and feminine, I love everything about this dress, the colors, the style the way it drapes on her and I so hate those plastic shoes, gads why plastic shoes girl!

The dress is beautiful, and would look great on some other woman. But it doesn't suit Letizia's petite frame and her personality at all. She looks good in simple style dresses, this has too much of everything: colour, pattern, the shape of the dress.

I think this is one of my favourite summer looks from Letizia - her dress is so beautiful.

i really loved this dress - the colour fitted perfectly with the beige stone background and the shape was perfect for the more relaxed nature of a meeting in palma. gorgeous. it is a winner for me.

Not her usual look but still lovely. Color us fantastic on her :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom