Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pants were last worn on Easter Sunday at Palma Cathedral and weren't nice then either ,the top half is much nicer .

It's not a shape of pants that I think is flattering on just about anyone, and nothing about this version makes me change my mind. The top is not terrible, but I'm not liking this outfit.

Queen Letizia looks lovely and the outfit works much better with the white top this time round.

Beautiful and elegant pink dress.

The bodice is too tight in the pink dress. I prefer the red dress the night before, who was the designer

Yeah I agree, the upper half is too tight. I can see the outline of her ribs...

Also not a fan of the buttons, I prefer the orange arrival dress from Hugo Boss.

The orange hugo boss was fantastic. She looked great on arrival :flowers:

The pink is a fantastic color and style. But way too tight, ruins the look :sad:

Pretty pink color, but the dress is nothing special. I had my wedding reception at Gallier Hall, and my cousin owns a condo in the building next door. I doubt she's in town this weekend, but I am going to be sure to check her SM just in case.

Here's yesterday's outfit numer 2 - a recycled Hugo Boss top with a matching skirt - she should have left it at home ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2018 **

Last edited:
I rarely use this word for royal fashion (even if I don't like) but sorry that is hideous :ohmy: The busy print of the top part, with the color blocking skirt. It looks like a bad home ec project.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of her worst looks ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Lord when Letizia gets it wrong she goes hell for leather ,terrible outfit on an Official Visit.

Now that is more like it. Classic, simple and professional :flowers:

Though not sure about the pocket buttons on the skirt.

Much better than yesterdays jumble sale look,white is a really nice colour on Letizia.

The white suit is the best look so far, I think. Really nice colour, professional, I like the belt. I don’t like the buttons on the pockets but overall a nice look.
The mismatched outfit was awful to the point where it’s hard to believe someone purposely put those two pieces of clothing together.
The pink dress was a nice colour but waaay too tight. Letizia often errs on the side of too snug with her clothing but the top part of the dress was one of the worst examples I can think of.

I always feel like the leather skirts, dresses and trousers Letizia wears look like they were made out of vinyl. If she wants to wear them when she and Felipe go to dinner or the movies, fine but they aren't appropriate for official engagements.

Leather- in New Orleans- in Summer?

I always feel like the leather skirts, dresses and trousers Letizia wears look like they were made out of vinyl. If she wants to wear them when she and Felipe go to dinner or the movies, fine but they aren't appropriate for official engagements.

Is she really wearing leather in New Orleans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom