Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the grey dress yesterday. I love the dress, very professional but still feminine. One of my favorites :flowers:

But did have to take double take, it is so different without the coat.

She looks nice in the black and white. But I don't like the wide sleeves.

wonderful summery skirt!
BYe Bine

The blue top doesn't look right with the skirt and belt ,the Ukrainian First lady is far better dressed than Letizia,but that's nothing new.

Such a pretty skirt, why pair it with a cheap t-shirt and something that looks like a yoga belt???

I really like the skirt - very pretty addition to her summer wardrobe

I think it works well with her plain top. Good summers look for the luncheon

Her skirt is beautiful, but her belt needed to be a little more delicate, and match the color of her shirt & shoes, or at least be a lighter color. The plain top is fine with the skirt for a more casual occasion, but, IMO, not suitable for meeting with a visiting president and spouse. But like An Ard Ri posted, that's nothing new for Letizia.

WOOOW what a great look. Everything looks just perfect! the skirt,belt, shirt, shoes, earrings and hairstyle, my favourit look of the year.

Well, I guess I am one of the few who doesn't like the ensemble at all, in fact in the first photo I didn't even recognise her. I continue to be mystified by Letizia's dress sense as she has many, many, really elegant dresses and she wears a T-shirt and skirt and her hair is so casual that she looks like she's off to a family picnic! Compared with the First Lady she looks positively dowdy.

I found the first lady over dressed. Too dark and somber for a late spring lunch.

I love Letizia's beautiful skirt. The top is simple but nice addition. I hate the belt. :flowers:

I like the whole thing, she makes it work, especially the blue shoes

Letizia looks lovely in that red suit though a different colour top might have worked better .

Yesterday: A wonderful skirt and totally wrong top with an ugly belt.

Today: Too much red. A top and shoes of different colour would have done wonders to this outfit. Now it screams too much red. And the bottom of the pants looks odd.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De7m3gjU8AAFkPI.jpg

I actually like the suit, very striking and red is her color. The slits on the pants just add to the interest. I do wish she would wear more jewels, a nice necklace and earring combo would do wonders and cut monotone look. All in all though, she looked very nice and professional.

I do wish she would wear more jewels, a nice necklace and earring combo would do wonders and cut monotone look. All in all though, she looked very nice and professional.

Not a hope in hell ,were lucky she changes her earrings ,most of her outfits lack a regal touch which doesn't take much effort.

Red is most definitely her color, but this is too much of a good thing. A different color shoe and some jewelry would have added a nice contrast to all that red.

Too much red, including the lipstick, and the suit doesn’t fit well. Everyone has a colour they look good in but IMO no one looks good in one colour head to toe, even if it’s “their colour.”

I liked the skirt she wore for the Ukrainian visit but the overall look was dragged down by the top which was too casual and kind of cheap looking. The Ukrainian First Lady, OTOH, looked quite stylish and very nicely put together for the occasion.

I agree with most posters, too much red, it would be easy to break up with black, white or gold.
I wonder what kind of a job Letizia's stylist does.

Not bad. I'm not crazy about the buttons down the side of the legs of the pants, but that is my own preference. I really like the top & think it would look great paired with a straight black skirt also.

She looks great. I love the shirt.

Great look :flowers: Cute top and I love the button detail on the pants.

She looks great. I love the button detail on the pants too

The top is great -a nice flattering shape for her. The pants seem a little off to me. Fantastic hair and makeup, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom