Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great look in Wrexham, the colours work well for Camilla.

The Wrexham outfit was really,really lovely and perfect for the current icy spell of weather!

Queen Camilla visiting Emmaus UK in London today, December 13:

** Full view **

The coat is "standard" Camilla. I wish she had continued to wear brooches to day time engagements as she started off her time as Queen, she seems to have regressed in recent weeks.

The coat is "standard" Camilla. I wish she had continued to wear brooches to day time engagements as she started off her time as Queen, she seems to have regressed in recent weeks.

Maybe she's only wearing them if the occasion requires a bit of bling? Perhaps she's being sensitive about wearing expensive jewels at a time when so many can't afford to heat their homes.

I think Queen Consort Camilla is correct to wear less jewellery such as not compulsively wearing brooches like QEII used to. It's the modern style to be discreet and to wear less ice. I think she's right. In fact, it would be wrong if she did not do things her own way and just copied or continued the patterns of the late QEII.

I see she’s wearing her ruffled cuff blouse again (or one of them- she seems to have a few). I find they look a little sloppy.

I see she’s wearing her ruffled cuff blouse again (or one of them- she seems to have a few). I find they look a little sloppy.

I agree, I am not a fan of the ruffled blouse(s) she seems to love.

Camilla dresses for comfort. I'm not sure on the weather in the UK but we were watching an old show, Antiques Roadshow UK series, and every episode seems the weather outside is cold. Every person was wearing several layers and Camilla's out wear fits into the weather clothes we saw in the old shows.
For those in the UK, is this all year round? Here in upstate NY our cold weather starts about October but no chills until December

Camilla along with other Royals appears to be dressing a little different sine QE has passed. More relaxed, less jewelry. I think QE had some rules and guidelines that everyone was to go by or they felt the need to do what QE did. A more relaxes atmosphere for most of the Royals. Camilla looks very nice, I like her in blues.

Camilla dresses for comfort. I'm not sure on the weather in the UK but we were watching an old show, Antiques Roadshow UK series, and every episode seems the weather outside is cold. Every person was wearing several layers and Camilla's out wear fits into the weather clothes we saw in the old shows.
For those in the UK, is this all year round? Here in upstate NY our cold weather starts about October but no chills until December

UK weather is generally mild, interspersed with heat waves in summer and cold snaps in winter. However, our weather can change within a day eg warm morning with a cold wind and rain by the evening so layers are useful.

I also noticed that Camilla has numerous hairs on her coat. IMO she looks bland and sloppy. She's never been a clothes horse, which is fine and even admirable, but I feel a woman with as many resources as Camilla has should present a more polished appearance than this.

The queen consort looked lovely for the Carol Service and was perfect for a cold Winters evening in London!

I think this is one of the nicest winter coats I have seen the Queen wear. The brooch is a lovely touch.

:previous: I agree. I don't think she has worn a coat that suited her and whose colour lit her up as this white one did. the splash of colour from the brooch was beautiful.

:previous: I agree. I don't think she has worn a coat that suited her and whose colour lit her up as this white one did. the splash of colour from the brooch was beautiful.

She did look really well in that white coat. And I do believe that her hair and makeup were professionally done.

She did look really well in that white coat. And I do believe that her hair and makeup were professionally done.
Isnt that always the case?

I loved that white coat, very much! And I also loved the pattern of the dress underneath, a little unexpected, but on the other hand a bit special, too.

A lovely look. I agree the beret, and most importantly, the way it is positioned, really suits her.

Is the coat a sort of chocolate brown? I can’t quite tell from my screen.

Really lovely and perfect for a cold winters morning!

Queen Camilla meeting Cyprus President Nicos Anastasiades at Balmoral Castle today, January 16:

** Pic **

Queen Camilla meeting Cyprus President Nicos Anastasiades at Balmoral Castle today, January 16:

** Pic **

That suit must be a decade old, but good to see it is still going strong.

:previous: I cannot imagine that such a lovely suit, beautifully cut and definitely suiting her well would be banished to the past or the op shop after just a couple of years. Camilla seems to wear what suits her and not what fashion dictates (thank heaven) and her daywear seems to be timeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom