Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the sequin ornamentation on this photographs very well. I hope for a better photo at some point, but right now I don't think this is one of the Queen's best looks. I might change my mind after a better view.

Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 -

I find this too fussy, but agree that it probably hasn’t photographed well.

Last edited:
I do think it's nice. Not a show stopper for sure but the sequin poppies are a fun touch and add some pizzazz to a rather dull oufit.

Same hat from QEII's funeral IIRC

Camilla is perfectly turned out. This hat is very flattering on her, and the coat and jewelry are just right for the occasion.

She looks fine, but my eyes go next to her, to Princess Catherine's geometric patterns that give more definition to the color. I would love to see a swap and have Princess Catherine do the shopping for Queen Camilla's wardrobe

I like she tends to match gloves with details on the lapel. She looks nice

What a really lovely shade of blue on the queen and a great outfit too.

The Queen looks lovely. I know I've seen her in a similar hat before, but can't remember if it was this shade of blue.

She looks lovely. I really like the style of hat and the trim to the coat is perfect - not too fussy. An attractive shape and flattering shade of blue.

That vibrant blue with the black accents is a good combo. It looks lovely on her.

Very lovely, both the color and the style of the dress, and her hair looks wonderful as well.

Another flattering style. She looks very elegant and the gown sets off those wonderful jewels a treat.

Blue dress and sapphires. She looks great.

The dress for an elderly lady is fine. But the colour combinstion with the Garter sash is not so good.

Queen Camilla looks very elegant. I love the color on her.

I like everything about this look on QC except the tiara, so it's quite a nice dress. Yay for color at State Banquets again.

(Edit: The hat was also a good hat.)

Last edited:
What a wonderful start to King Charles hosting his first State Visit. Camilla looked wonderful in that stunning blue ensemble. Sapphire and deeper blues and blue purple colours look wonderful on her and I really liked Camilla's hat even though my personal preference is for her to wear her larger brimmed millinery.

The sapphire blue lace gown for the State Banquet looked wonderful. It's a good idea to keep with what works.

Yay for color at State Banquets again.
Indeed! Whilst I understood the rationale for QE2 to wear white to accommodate all the different coloured sashes, Camilla is not constrained by the sashes as she only has the Garter as her "senior" sash and can wear gowns and jewellery to match the Garter sash.

As the UK did not offer orders to spouses to visiting heads of state, I am not sure Camilla will be receiving all the overseas orders herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom