Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Nice ensemble but I have to admit that it is the cape/wrap that gets my biggest envious sigh.

She looks great and the scarf's print almost replicates her hair color under the sun.

That's a really nice look on the Queen consort ,the scarf too is very practical given the arctic air over the UK and Ireland presently.

Yes, I like this shade on her. Really like the boots.

Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 -

We are seeing a newly styled Queen this year - and I’m loving this updated look. The shade suits her and I like the longer length. Those earrings are to die for.

Last edited:
The Queen looks very elegant. Both the color and style of the coat are very flattering, and the earrings are the perfect touch.

The queen looks really lovely and the coat ,boots and gloves all work well.

A new style of coat? With a pair of new earrings? That's great.

Queen Camilla meeting two survivors of the Holocaust during an audience today, January 27:

** Upper part **

Its a nice shade of blue but not crazy about the design on the front of the dress.

Back to het go-to style but a slightly longer length . I love this colour on her.

Queen Camilla looking lovely in red while visiting the Lille Barracks today, January 31:

Surprised not to see the Queen Consort not wearing a coat in January but the dress is really lovely.

Surprised not to see the Queen Consort not wearing a coat in January but the dress is really lovely.

Yes, the dress looks to be a warm material, but that’s more of a summer neckline- I’d have to stuff a scarf down where there’s bare skin

Nice colour on the Queen today but a pity that she almost never wears a hat since becoming Queen.

Nice colour on the Queen today but a pity that she almost never wears a hat since becoming Queen.

I am not sure that this was an event that needed a hat, but a nice brooch would have been appropriate.

As Queen, Camilla did start off wearing brooches regularly, but seems to have regressed. Hope that is addressed soon.

A new era with a new Consort Queen. I have noticed subtle changes in clothing attire mostly on the ladies, such as loess hats, less brooches, colors of clothing to make a few. For decades everyone followed Queen Elizabeth’s rules/directives/suggestions and now it appears the ladies are free to make their own choices and not have to follow QE. We are so use to QE ways, this is now the new different norm. Some like change some do not. So far none of the ladies have stumbled just changed their ways a bit. I am okay with it.

Camilla hosted a reception for the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada at Buckingham Palace today, February 1:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Camilla hosted a reception for the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada at Buckingham Palace today, February 1:

Its a style of dress that the queen consort seems to favour and suits her and also trying to make out today's brooch?

Its a style of dress that the queen consort seems to favour and suits her and also trying to make out today's brooch?

I suspect the Queen is wearing a military badge today associated with the Queen's Own Rifles of Canada.

Again with schmutz on her dress, I don't recall HMQEII ever having spots of lint on her clothing.

I'm not the tidiest person, but this looks so sloppy to me and would be so easily remedied with a lint roller and a little attention.

I know Camilla isn't a clotheshorse at all, but I find her sartorial style quite lacking in even the most basic ways. Always the same boring style, repeated pieces that weren't that great decades ago (piecrust-collared blouse for one), same jewelry over and over. Personally, I would like to see her representing her role with a little more panache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom