Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! So interesting that Camilla is clearly mirroring her late Majesty here with a Launer handbag and the sapphire Prince Albert brooch!

Camilla has been using Launer bags, albeit not exclusively Launer, for a few years now.

And Queen Camilla at the Commonwealth Day reception later today:

Really wonderful appearance and styling,the colour, brooch ,gloves and hat were all perfectly matched.

Queen Camilla at the centenary celebration of Elmhurst Ballet School in Birmingham today, March 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The colours are nice and the coat and hat are practical for the colder weather of late.

I like the detailing on the coat.

Quite perfect outfit....Every detail perfect !

Did it really need to be all beige?

The monochrome look seems to be quite fashionable of late.

But not necessarily a good idea for every person, in every (lack of) color. I think if she'd just worn black boots it would have been an improvement.

Queen Camilla during an audience at Clarence House yesterday, March 22, wearing the green dress again that suits her so well:

** Full view **

That dress seems to be a favourite of the queen consort,the colour is really nice.

That dress seems to be a favourite of the queen consort,the colour is really nice.

If I am not mistaken, the dress tends to be used for a lot of military related engagements.

A really lovely shade of blue for the visit and the brooch is perfect too.

The Queen looks really lovely. The cut of the coat is flattering, and the color is wonderful on her. I don't even mind the boots that much, although I agree that it would have been better to have shoes instead.

Its a great look. Just wish the Queen had not worn boots today, given the formality of the occassion.

It is cold and windy in Berlin, especially with that wind having free and unhindered play in a looooooong street (Under den Linden - Brandenburger Tor - Straße des 17. Juni towards the Siegessäule).

Queen Camilla was wise to have warm boots on.

These boots look very elegant compared to her usual so I approve. I appreciate them matching her gloves as well. This color blue has always been a strong colour on the QC, and its wonderful on her, plus the texture of the coat is lovely. The jaunty little hat is an immediate favourite. So glad to see the First Lady in a hat as well!

Last edited:
It is indeed a gorgeous colour. I noticed it’s picked up in the decorative detail of the hat. I don’t mind the boots but it would have been better had she worn shoes like the First Lady.

It's an OK outfit but whoever did her make-up isn't very good at it. Her eyebrows are too dark and her lipstick is creeping.

I agree re her make-up, and she has very fine and wispy hair. In my opinion she should cut it in a way that it will frame her face.

Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 -

I like the upper views, but when I see a full length pic the pattern seems a bit overwhelming . A pure black skirt below the patterned bodice would have been a better look I think. I think the necklace also looks a good match for the gown in the portrait pics but again the swirling, busy pattern of the whole gown detracts from this gorgeous necklace.

Last edited:
A lovely, fresh colour for the arrival in Germany today, March 29:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view ** Upper part **

These boots look very elegant compared to her usual so I approve. I appreciate them matching her gloves as well. This color blue has always been a strong colour on the QC, and its wonderful on her, plus the texture of the coat is lovely. The jaunty little hat is an immediate favourite. So glad to see the First Lady in a hat as well!
I love her all over look for this occasion and as has been well noted, the colour suits her well. From top to toe, she hit each mark. Her natty little hat is gorgeous and the colour in the feathers is amazing. The textured fabric and the style and cut of the coat is very flattering and her growing collection of suede boots is only improved by these black beauties. Camilla is a woman of a certain age who is proving that you don't have to wear three inch plus heels to be considered elegantly attired.

While I loved the cut and style of her evening gown, the silver was not a good idea as it almost swallowed her Orders. Next time she will hopefully wear something a little less busy to allow for her Orders to be seen.

ps: I missed that the hat is marvelous with an almost iridescent effect and with the gorgeous colour in the feather tying the hat and coat together.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsZLReMWwAEW-OH?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited:
That’s a very classy look. The makeup again - particularly the eyebrows- looks rather amateurish.Perhaps she’s not travelling with a makeup artist.

That’s a very classy look. The makeup again - particularly the eyebrows- looks rather amateurish.Perhaps she’s not travelling with a makeup artist.

It's something I notice too and she definitely needs help with this. Her eyebrows are too dark and patchy, and her mascara is really clumpy so we can be sure there's no make-up artist there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom