Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really lovely look and the brooch adds a nice sparkle too!

Interesting that Queen Camilla chose not to wear a hat and gloves on the second day of her State Visit. I hope it does not bring other Queens on an idea because I love to see ladies dressed to highest protocol.

Interesting that Queen Camilla chose not to wear a hat and gloves on the second day of her State Visit. I hope it does not bring other Queens on an idea because I love to see ladies dressed to highest protocol.

I think each Queen will decide for herself, but I think the nature of events dictate whether hats are worn or not.

Perhaps the lack of them was just for the train journey. She's wearing hat and gloves now she's arrived in Hamburg.

Perhaps the lack of them was just for the train journey. She's wearing hat and gloves now she's arrived in Hamburg.

Yes indeed, I saw the Queen with a fur-trimmed hat and globes, lovely.

I like this indigo, deep blue coat on her. I'm starting to realize we mostly comment on her coats since her pictures are in outside walks, thus she has to layer up for the cold weather.

Camilla lovely in blue on a new portrait released today (taken in March):

** Pic **

The Queen consort looks lovely in the blue and the pearl choker goes perfectly with it.

The Queen looks lovely. It's a very good portrait of her.

The outfit is fine, but the scarf needs to be fixed. Since it is cold out, a longer coat would have been better. The short dark navy or black colors waist coat looks like an after thought and does not complement Camilla at all with this stripped outfit. I am glad though she wore somewhat of a fitted outfit. I do not care for the “A” line loose dresses on her that much. She looks slender in a fitted outfit. Still, she always has a smile on her face for the public. That is nice.

She does look better in the fitted outfits. The dresses she tends to wear remind me of my Grandma’s house dresses- not very businesslike.

Queen Camilla in Malton today, April 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

It is interesting that Queen Camilla has not continued her predecessor's iron custom to wear hats when formally out and about, even if it is only for church service. It is a pity and I hope Camilla, Catherine, Anne and Sophie keep up the determination to dress as a royal lady indeed.

Love the details on the collar and sleeves. Good to see her trying some new millinery style but that one looks too small on her. Did other royal ladies have worn the same design before? It looks a bit familiar to me. And the hat and dress doesn't go well with each other because of the different shades of blue..

Love the details on the collar and sleeves. Good to see her trying some new millinery style but that one looks too small on her. Did other royal ladies have worn the same design before? It looks a bit familiar to me. And the hat and dress doesn't go well with each other because of the different shades of blue..

I just watched tv footage of the walk to Church . The sun was shining and it looked as if the Queen’s decorative features on her coat were precisely the same colour and fabric as the hat.

:previous: I get that the itty-bitty hat it was a coordinating piece, but OML it is awful! After the beautiful navy hat she blessed us with the other day, this side plate styled cocktail hat is just plain awful.

Could it fall down on a chair when she takes it off do you think? Would hubbly obligingly park his posterior on said chair and solve the problem for all of us? Ah, if dreams had wings, we could fly.

The Royal blue was lovely on the queen consort and the outfit was perfect for the Easter Service.

Royal Blue is always a lovely colour on the queen consort and looked lovely at the Easter day Service too.

:previous: Somehow I think the unseasonable chilly weather is constraining Camilla's wardrobe choices. There would normally be clothes, dresses with matching coats, or even dresses with sleeves at this time of the year. I like what she is wearing now although I miss the hats. However, the upside of the weather is that Camilla will look like she has had a whole had a whole new Coronation wardrobe made.

Lovely shade of red and beautiful brooch but not too crazy about the hat today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom