Spanish Infantas and Daughter's Fashion and Style Part 4: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a great choice of dress and the hairstyle does her no favours.

I like the dress and its color, but not on Sofía. Its not very flaterring on her. She could've done something different with her hair, its been like that for a long time (no ponytail, no waves, no updoos, nothing at all).

Yes nice dress but not on Sofia, it does her body type no favors.

I like the dress and its color, but not on Sofía. Its not very flaterring on her. She could've done something different with her hair, its been like that for a long time (no ponytail, no waves, no updoos, nothing at all).
I have a low hairline too and wore my hair exactly this way when I was her age. It’s easy and this was/is the style. As she gets older, she’ll probably make some changes, but she’s a teenager :flowers:

Now that’s really nice on her. (Even her hair looks better! Wonders of a good color.)

Infanta’s Sofia’s outfit is fine, but her face is beautiful! That dark lipstick is very becoming (second picture).

Victoria Federica at the Pedro del Hierro 50th anniversary show yesterday, September 12:

** Full view **

I kind of think she needs a bra but wow...she looks amazing! What an elegant figure.

Back
Top Bottom