Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Crown Princess of Norway associating with a Hells Angel! When I think I have seen it all they prove me wrong. These new revelations also make it finally clear that the crown princely family had to know about the things Marius did and the the company he kept. The fact that they were at least tolerating his behaviour constitutes a massive scandal that poses serious questions about the future of the NRF. As of right now, Haakon and MM have shown themselves unworthy to be King and Queen. That sounds harsh, but this spineless attitude towards Marius is not befitting of a regent couple.
Well, the cat is out of the bag! I think the worst case scenario has happened for Haakon and MM. Marius has finally involved law enforcement to the point where the nature of his egregious behavior can't be swept under the carpet any longer. Yet, seriously, who is paying for Marius's legal fees and continued lifestyle. The NRF have been one of my favorites minus ML and husband.

I appreciate law enforcement taking their time, making sure they have as much as they can buttoned up before heading to court. I can't even imagine how this will play out.:eek:

VG has got information about:
The police believe Marius has used violence against and controlled his two ex-girlfriends over a long period.
Marius was with Juliane Snekkestad from early 2018 until March 2022. He will be charged with having used violence against her during around four years. The police believe Marius has pushed, shoved and/or hit her.
In June 2022 Marius became together with Nora Haukland, they were lovers for around a year. The police believe Marius has hit and pushed her and kicked and/or choked her.
Marius has committed psychological violence against both by controlling what they did and who they were with.
About the death threat, Marius is charged with having sent a man an Instagram message where it was written that the victim was a "f**king dead man".

Se og Hør has more, some private photos at this article and a video of Marius' friend at Skaugum residence:
Se og Hør has documentation that several people with significant records have been both in Marius' home and the CP couple's private apartment.
Marius has gathered his friends for parties and fun, the "Skaugum festival". Valuable silverware is said to have been stolen from Skaugum and tried to be sold via an auction house, which didn't succeed. A gasoline card belonging to the CP family and issued to The Royal Court has been stolen, used and charged by unknown people in 2020.
Marius and his friends have shared a lot on social media. On a video a person is seen filming inside the CP family's Skaugum home while riding around on a Segway. Photos show Marius driving rough and denting a car on the Skaugum property.
That Mette-Marit is familiar with some Marius' friends is substantiated by a visit when she was at home in Skaugum. Several people from Marius' circle were present, including members of the Hells Angels. Se og Hør asked the Palace if there were any concerns on the part of the CP couple about having such guests.
Så Marius drove like mad, banged the car and almost hit a guardsman on duty and that was back in 2020 and the CP couple didn't know? And no one filed a report?
How difficult would it be to deny Marius and friends access to a guarded property?
That means Marius has been a genuine problem for at least four years!
I don't know how Haakon and MM will talk their way out of this.
What's next?
Cocaine hidden away inside Skaugum?
Corpses buried in the backyard?
This is rapidly getting so bad it's downrigt depressing.

Så Marius drove like mad, banged the car and almost hit a guardsman on duty and that was back in 2020 and the CP couple didn't know? And no one filed a report?
How difficult would it be to deny Marius and friends access to a guarded property?
That means Marius has been a genuine problem for at least four years!
I don't know how Haakon and MM will talk their way out of this.
What's next?
Cocaine hidden away inside Skaugum?
Corpses buried in the backyard?
This is rapidly getting so bad it's downrigt depressing.

Yes, what will we hear next in this case?

Marius lives at the red house on the right of this photo:
Pic

Se og Hør's editor-in-chief Ulf André Andersen writes at his chronicle among other things:
Marius has had dealings with serious criminals, whom he has even taken to Skaugum, behind guards and barricades. It is deeply disturbing. And the crown prince couple's apparent passivity in the situation is worrying.
Marius' problem also seems to have affected Ingrid Alexandra, who in her 18th birthday interview highlighted Marius as a role model and highlighted his loyalty to friends. His influence on her is worrying. Then IA was probably aware of much of what was going on around Marius. Her words of loyalty to him therefore have extra meaning. It's known that there have been discussions in the family about Marius' circle of friends, and her speech can be interpreted as a statement of support.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll never not be amazed when people who are trained to lead and serve turn out to be such poor judge of characters or sit idly by while fire is set to their houses and damage their reputation.
Chimene: I’m with you on this. Whenever I hear that a particular “leader” doesn’t like “confrontation”, I think that person should not be in the leadership role. Confronting a problem very likely will minimize the damage. Not dealing with an issue simply allows it to grow and ultimately still has to be dealt with.

I don’t think we should collectively put everyone over the top of the hill just because they happen to be members of Hells Angels… Not everyone is cruising around on their motorcycle with the aim to beat up and kill people…..

My problem is Marius own behaviour and what it looks more and more like to be, an operation from in the best case only MM and Haakon, and in the worst case the King and the senior courtiers, to sweep everything Marius does under the carpet and trying to prevent it from reaching media….

I also wonder why it has been so difficult to just kick Marius out of the Skaugum Estate for behavioural issues ? He is a commoner, a private citizen according to both himself and his mother so let him live like us commoners then ! Skaugum is a ”Royal” Estate wich means he should not be allowed to live there since he became old enough to not live with his mother anymore…

I wonder how on mother earth MM and Haakon will get out of this without at the very least having to testify under oath in court….

But i also would not be surprised if they somehow someway doesn’t have to…. Royals are not treated ”like me and you” and never has…

Last edited:
I’ll never not be amazed when people who are trained to lead and serve turn out to be such poor judge of characters or sit idly by while fire is set to their houses and damage their reputation.
I've tried to give the family the benefit of the doubt, but as the evidence and charges multiply that is increasingly hard to do. I'm very sad about the state of things in Norway.

I can no longer get my head around what is happening.

Four years ago Marius and friends basically thrashed Skaugum, not his own house, the CP residence!.
Silver ware went missing. A petrol card was stolen. I don't know about the rest of you but petrol cards and such usually don't lie around in our home. They are at the very least in a drawer somewhere. So that means that Marius friends (who don't do anything bad, while he's around, according to Marius) must have looked in every drawer and cupboard that wasn't bolted shut inside Skaugum.
If my (adult, Marius must have been 22-23 years old) son thrashed my home while I was away, he would be banned for life from ever being allowed alone inside my home again. That means I can't trust him.
Not only that I would be mortified if I were Haakon and MM. They have employees who have to clean up the mess and there are guardsmen who have trained hard for months to get the honor of turning out in their finest to guard my home and my family - only to witness this ape-like behavior and almost being run over. It's toe-curlingly embarrassing!
And from the picture I can see that Marius home is almost on the doorstep of Skaugum, certainly within sound-range. So they will be able to hear when he is having parties (I doubt they are quiet!) and hear Marius and his friends shouting like the apes they are. And Haakon and MM did nothing? That's perfectly acceptable behavior - on their bill?

As far as I am concerned there is no way Haakon and Mette-Marit can plead ignorance any more. Even if both of them were both blind and deaf I wouldn't believe them.
So the conclusion is that they have and still tolerate Marius behavior. And when you keep tolerating such behavior, it must be because they find it somehow acceptable. After all, in contrast to normal people, they have the opportunity and means to remove the problem. I.e. kick Marius out of Skaugum if he and his friends don't behave.
And while we are at it: While it is probably possible to find HA bikers who press flowers and write poetry, I doubt they are found among Marius friends.

I find it very difficult to defend MM and Haakon. I don't know whether MM somehow has convinced herself that Marius is just playing around and it's harmless fun, given her own background, but why hasn't Haakon stepped in? Unless Haakon is in complete agreement with his wife, he must be the most spineless royal in Christendom.

And as has been pointed out how about Ingrid and Magnus? They simply would have no way of not knowing what wild partying went on at Marius place. Do they think this behavior is normal as well? Do they find drugs harmless? Do they believe that associating with questionable people is acceptable? If so, congratulations Haakon and MM, you not only failed with Marius, you failed as parents for Ingrid and Magnus as well.

I mean on what planet can the behavior Marius has, be acceptable? Have they totally lost sense of perception? Are they high too on the weekends at Skaugum? (I wouldn't be surprised by now!) Do they think they live in a hippie commune in 1968? Or have they become so entitled that they don't even care anymore?

I have so far believed that the monarchy in Norway would survive this crisis, albeit seriously beaten up. But with Haakon as the next king I'm no longer sure.

Guri Ofstad Varpe, head of communications at the Royal Court, said to Se og Hør today:
- Security around the Crown Prince family is well taken care of. We don't want to go into specific measures or individual situations related to the security of the royal properties.

This statement seems quite ridiculous now.

I absolutely agree with you, Muhler - it is obvious now that H and MM had to know what was going on. It is mortifyingly embarrassing. From everything I’ve read, it sounds like MM has perhaps been so concerned about Marius’ “status” ( or lack thereof) while growing up that she has enabled a lot of this behavior by letting him do whatever he wants.
But Haakon??? As you said, spineless or I thought he was maybe thinking this is “boys will be boys” behavior? At 16 maybe but at 27? I vote spineless.

Looking back at Harald and Sonja, I certainly understand and respect why they wanted their children to have choices they weren’t given when they wanted to marry and how that affected them. So perhaps in their parenting they were a bit too permissive which has led to this “do whatever you want to do” attitude of H and ML - please hear I’m not blaming Harald and Sonja for all of this, but the choices their children have made have turned out to be a hot mess!
Marius obviously believes he is above the law due to the “agreements” he says he has. He desperately needs some tough love, rehab, and really good therapy. IMHO the CP family could use some family therapy too to make sure that IA and Magnus learn from all the mistakes as well as strategies for MM and H to parent their adult children effectively which means to stop coddling a 27 year old man!
Has there been anything written about Marius’ bio father in all of this? How did Marius meet these criminals?

I am sorry to say I find it hard to imagine that anyone could respect H and MM on the throne. Also, it feels untoward/fake to me that they are continuing with engagements without saying something appropriate about the situation with Marius.

And I thought that ML and Durek were the worst problems… :nonono:

Two photos, lifted from LadyFinn's posts.
The first pic show Skaugum. With Marius home in the upper right corner.
Notice the white sentry box in lower right side of the pic and the white fence along the road to the bottom right of the photo.

Then take a look at the second photo. This is from October last year. The footage is a friend of Marius. Marius filmed himself doing 91 km/h in a 50 km/h zone. As you can see he hit a fence. That fence looks like the one I pointed out above. And he must have closely missed the sentry box - and the sentry - I also pointed out.
The caption to the second photo, the one by a friends reads: "And Marius is out."
And Marius, as the honorary Mensa-member he obviously is, filmed his own driving and posted it online, with the text: "Almost took out a guardsman as well." (Roughly translated.) Followed by two laughing and one crying smiley.

Marius was reported to the police for hazardous driving. But four days later gave up the case due to "lack of evidence." (Bevisets stilling = means lack of evidence or lack of sufficient evidence.)

Now, with Marius himself filming his driving and speed and posting and admitting that online, with a friend and witness posting a photo and naming Marius - what is most believable:
A) That there really was insufficient evidence (the witness statement of the sentry on duty included) to press charges against Marius.
B) That someone "persuaded" the police not to go further.

So Marius was right: The police protects him. (I.e. do nothing.) And the press don't write anything.
But once again the arrow points towards Haakon and Mette Marit.

Two photos, lifted from LadyFinn's posts.
The first pic show Skaugum. With Marius home in the upper right corner.
Notice the white sentry box in lower right side of the pic and the white fence along the road to the bottom right of the photo.

Then take a look at the second photo. This is from October last year. The footage is a friend of Marius. Marius filmed himself doing 91 km/h in a 50 km/h zone. As you can see he hit a fence. That fence looks like the one I pointed out above. And he must have closely missed the sentry box - and the sentry - I also pointed out.
The caption to the second photo, the one by a friends reads: "And Marius is out."
And Marius, as the honorary Mensa-member he obviously is, filmed his own driving and posted it online, with the text: "Almost took out a guardsman as well." (Roughly translated.) Followed by two laughing and one crying smiley.

Marius was reported to the police for hazardous driving. But four days later gave up the case due to "lack of evidence." (Bevisets stilling = means lack of evidence or lack of sufficient evidence.)

Now, with Marius himself filming his driving and speed and posting and admitting that online, with a friend and witness posting a photo and naming Marius - what is most believable:
A) That there really was insufficient evidence (the witness statement of the sentry on duty included) to press charges against Marius.
B) That someone "persuaded" the police not to go further.

So Marius was right: The police protects him. (I.e. do nothing.) And the press don't write anything.
Muhler, thanks for this but I don’t see the second photo of Marius driving. But when I clicked on the link from seher.no I saw a video of the inside of a home with MM’s photos on a bench? Can you please say something about this? :flowers:

The more reports of Marius' behaviour comes out to the press now, the more I wonder, how all this can have been kept out from the media for so long? There are so many people who must have known about it.
On the other hand, I now understand better why Mette-Marit and Haakon hired a "gangster lawyer".

Nettavisen picked up a member of the Parliament (Conservative Party) Mahmoud Farahmand's statements in Se og Hør. He has background as an intelligence officer in the Armed Forces and manager of security and emergency services at the consulting firm BDO.
He says the royal house and the CP family enjoy great respect and trust in the society. It's quite clear that these criminals have gained increased social capital by being part of the network and social circle of Marius. He is very concerned about Marius' contact with criminals, in view of "national security".
He has extra sympathy for the offended in the cases of Marius' circle of friends. Through their actions, some of these people have caused harm and ruined life to many people. That these now have access to the CP family and are considered friends of a member of the CP family must be provocative and possibly insulting to the victims.

EDIT
Marius has been interrogated again, Se og Hør tells. He is said to have been confronted with the new charges and to have been asked to explain about a number of different episodes of violence to which he can be linked.
So far, neither the police nor Marius' lawyer have said how he stands up to the new charges, or whether he has pleaded guilty to anything. If he is found guilty, he risks up to six years in prison.
The police will not say whether Marius has been interrogated on Monday.
- I cannot confirm that, writes press chief at the Oslo Police District, Unni T. Grøndal in a text message to Se og Hør.

Last edited:
wow wow.
So now Marius and friends stole from the NRF which is stealing from the taxpayers. Stealing the company credit card and Haakon and MM did nothing?
Marius now puts the guards life in danger and Haakon and MM did nothing? imagine a little to the left and we would have a dead guardsman.
Haakon and MM need to apologize to the taxpayers and the guardsmen and their families.
This is years now. Not just something that happened last month.
They think they are above the law.

That Marius has abused multiple girlfriends in multiple years, and Haakon and MM can just smile and say what a close family they are.

Now the media is even questioning Ingrid-Alexandra's judgement? All because of Marius.

I don’t think we should collectively put everyone over the top of the hill just because they happen to be members of Hells Angels… Not everyone is cruising around on their motorcycle with the aim to beat up and kill people…..

My problem is Marius own behaviour and what it looks more and more like to be, an operation from in the best case only MM and Haakon, and in the worst case the King and the senior courtiers, to sweep everything Marius does under the carpet and trying to prevent it from reaching media….

I also wonder why it has been so difficult to just kick Marius out of the Skaugum Estate for behavioural issues ? He is a commoner, a private citizen according to both himself and his mother so let him live like us commoners then ! Skaugum is a ”Royal” Estate wich means he should not be allowed to live there since he became old enough to not live with his mother anymore…

I wonder how on mother earth MM and Haakon will get out of this without at the very least having to testify under oath in court….

But i also would not be surprised if they somehow someway doesn’t have to…. Royals are not treated ”like me and you” and never has…
I don’t know the answer to all of your questions, but I imagine that, in the worst case scenario, the CP couple’s immunity under Article 37 might protect them from having to testify under oath, but I am not sure.

On the broader issue, the damage has been done already and is irreversible since it is clear that the CP couple has been covering up for Marius for several years and effectively enabling his behavior. All they can do now is limit the damage and that has to start by cutting Marius off completely. And, if MM in particular cannot accept casting Marius away, then I am afraid I agree with Blog Real that she must go too.

Otherwise, I am not sure there will be a throne for Haakon or Ingrid to inherit.

Last edited:
Royal Court’s have been experts in all times to cover up things to protect their members…

But by ”members” every european royal house except the norwegian has meant everyone carrying the title of ”King, Queen, Prince, and Princess”…

In this case, it has been about someone who is not born royal, not in the line of succession, not expected to do anything with or on behalf of the royal family - and yet has been officially considered a member of a reigning dynasty from 2001 and up until a couple of weeks ago….

If the Norwegian Royal Court by officially considering Marius as a member of the Royal Family tried to show a ”modern solution” in a time where divorced families becomes more and more common - it ended with a catastrophic result….

King Harald should have taken note from UK and have drawn the line clear… Tom Parker Bowles and Laura Lopes has never been considered members of the royal family and has never been treated as such…

I sometimes wonder if Mette-Marit protects Marius so hard that noone around her simply doesn’t dare to say anything…. I really hope it isn’t so because that’s certainly not how i have perceived her… But after this i no longer knows…

Last edited:
First, many thanks to @LadyFinn for the links, summaries, and translations! Your hard work is allowing those of us who can't view those pages to learn the latest. Much appreciated!

The most concerning thing I read is about the Hell's Angels being at Skaugum and meeting with MM. I have to disagree with those who say some in the group might not be so bad. It's identified as an organized crime group by multiple countries. (The Netherlands even banned it entirely.) Anyone who is a member of a recognized organized crime gang is a criminal, either by committing crimes or through association.

I'm sort of at the point where it's "three strikes, you're out!" for Mette-Marit. She entered the marriage with admitted associations with drugs and criminals, including Marius' father. She associated with Jeffrey Epstein multiple times AFTER his conviction for sex-trafficking minors. Now, she's meeting with members of an international organized crime biker gang in her home. (And all that doesn't even include possibly enabling Marius.)

This certainly doesn't point to an upstanding citizen with good judgement. Nor does it speak very well of Haakon's judgement. Or the king's.

This situation is dire. I'm beginning to think that those who think Haakon will be out of the succession -- or that he and MM will have to divorce -- may be right.

It's getting worse every day, I am speechless. About the "Hell's Angles" I have only heard and read that their members are a threat to society. Several murder cases here where I live were committed by their group. They are not harmless, not at all. Anybody who associates with that group should know what he is into. I have never ever heard that they are engaging in social activities.

I'm now questioning Haakon and Mette-Marit's suitability as a future King and Queen. If they cannot manage their own household, how will they manage the Kingdom of Norway.

I've never believed that Haakon and Mette-Marit were ignorant of Marius' bad behavior. In fact they probably know alot more and we're just starting to see that come out. What is worse are all those time Mette-Marit spoke up and out in defense of Marius and reminding the public that he is not a public figure. Yet knowing what was going on behind closed doors. Shameful really!

Back
Top Bottom