Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, there are plenty of Hells Angels who are perfectly legitimate and do good to the community.
The other type of company however are not that good.

The Crown Princess of Norway associating with a Hells Angel! When I think I have seen it all they prove me wrong. These new revelations also make it finally clear that the crown princely family had to know about the things Marius did and the the company he kept. The fact that they were at least tolerating his behaviour constitutes a massive scandal that poses serious questions about the future of the NRF. As of right now, Haakon and MM have shown themselves unworthy to be King and Queen. That sounds harsh, but this spineless attitude towards Marius is not befitting of a regent couple.
Well, the cat is out of the bag! I think the worst case scenario has happened for Haakon and MM. Marius has finally involved law enforcement to the point where the nature of his egregious behavior can't be swept under the carpet any longer. Yet, seriously, who is paying for Marius's legal fees and continued lifestyle. The NRF have been one of my favorites minus ML and husband.

I appreciate law enforcement taking their time, making sure they have as much as they can buttoned up before heading to court. I can't even imagine how this will play out.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom