Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, there are plenty of Hells Angels who are perfectly legitimate and do good to the community.
The other type of company however are not that good.

The Crown Princess of Norway associating with a Hells Angel! When I think I have seen it all they prove me wrong. These new revelations also make it finally clear that the crown princely family had to know about the things Marius did and the the company he kept. The fact that they were at least tolerating his behaviour constitutes a massive scandal that poses serious questions about the future of the NRF. As of right now, Haakon and MM have shown themselves unworthy to be King and Queen. That sounds harsh, but this spineless attitude towards Marius is not befitting of a regent couple.
Well, the cat is out of the bag! I think the worst case scenario has happened for Haakon and MM. Marius has finally involved law enforcement to the point where the nature of his egregious behavior can't be swept under the carpet any longer. Yet, seriously, who is paying for Marius's legal fees and continued lifestyle. The NRF have been one of my favorites minus ML and husband.

I appreciate law enforcement taking their time, making sure they have as much as they can buttoned up before heading to court. I can't even imagine how this will play out.:eek:

VG has got information about:
The police believe Marius has used violence against and controlled his two ex-girlfriends over a long period.
Marius was with Juliane Snekkestad from early 2018 until March 2022. He will be charged with having used violence against her during around four years. The police believe Marius has pushed, shoved and/or hit her.
In June 2022 Marius became together with Nora Haukland, they were lovers for around a year. The police believe Marius has hit and pushed her and kicked and/or choked her.
Marius has committed psychological violence against both by controlling what they did and who they were with.
About the death threat, Marius is charged with having sent a man an Instagram message where it was written that the victim was a "f**king dead man".

Se og Hør has more, some private photos at this article and a video of Marius' friend at Skaugum residence:
Se og Hør has documentation that several people with significant records have been both in Marius' home and the CP couple's private apartment.
Marius has gathered his friends for parties and fun, the "Skaugum festival". Valuable silverware is said to have been stolen from Skaugum and tried to be sold via an auction house, which didn't succeed. A gasoline card belonging to the CP family and issued to The Royal Court has been stolen, used and charged by unknown people in 2020.
Marius and his friends have shared a lot on social media. On a video a person is seen filming inside the CP family's Skaugum home while riding around on a Segway. Photos show Marius driving rough and denting a car on the Skaugum property.
That Mette-Marit is familiar with some Marius' friends is substantiated by a visit when she was at home in Skaugum. Several people from Marius' circle were present, including members of the Hells Angels. Se og Hør asked the Palace if there were any concerns on the part of the CP couple about having such guests.
Så Marius drove like mad, banged the car and almost hit a guardsman on duty and that was back in 2020 and the CP couple didn't know? And no one filed a report?
How difficult would it be to deny Marius and friends access to a guarded property?
That means Marius has been a genuine problem for at least four years!
I don't know how Haakon and MM will talk their way out of this.
What's next?
Cocaine hidden away inside Skaugum?
Corpses buried in the backyard?
This is rapidly getting so bad it's downrigt depressing.

Back
Top Bottom