Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 8: July 2022 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could "the Beau " enter dressed like this in Maison Estelle ? No dress code anymore??

:previous: do you think when they all got ready to leave home and saw eachother's outfits, Ingrid-Alexandra might have said "...uh...dad? That's what you are going to wear?"
?

Pavlos of Greece and sons celebrating Christmas:

** Pic **

:previous: I agree, he looks very debonair with his pocket kerchief artfully displayed, instead of placed straight across at precisely 1.5cm above the breast pocket. :cool:

:previous: Indeed. :cool:

And looking at Daniel standing next to Carl Phillip you can immediately see why a double-breasted suits always comes out on top. :cool::cool:
No showing the shirt underneath the suit-button, which leaves a sloppy impression. A double-breasted suit on a fit man maintains the clean lines.

That's the way to do it, Daniel. ?

A pretty poor fit, methinks.

I do like a good vest, but can't really see what he is wearing.

And Frederik, do remember to remove the hanger, before putting on a shirt.

Frederik with a lovely blue vest underneath his suit. He looks cool
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=753552839475929&set=pcb.753552886142591
Good grief! How on earth does he manage to turn a perfectly tailored suit into a rumpled mess and looking like he slept in it? I think his wife must be the most loving and forgiving woman in Denmark. How else can we explain the fact that he doesn't have perpetual red ear from her giving him a clip round the ear for going out in public looking like that! Fortunately, his children do not seem to have inherited that particular gene. However, it still could manifest in their twenties.

:previous: Oh my! How absolutely hilarious, while I think Camilla will be having words with his batman or valet, I don't think he would have been all that bothered if he even noticed when he dressed. However, he is the King, and we wouldn't like people thinking the BRF were impoverished. Either way, I bet the PR people were not happy campers. :D

Has King Willem-Alexander worn a jacket at all during this Caribbean trip?

:previous: Now that is one beautifully tailored, on trend suit complete with trouser cuffs. The colour is far from his normal and his shoes are beautifully shiny and yes, oxblood I believe. However, he is a large man, and he usually wears durable blues rather than smart suiting and he looks about as comfortable as a shop window dummy. Actually, it may just be the one shot, but he looks frozen like someone who has just heard an ominous sound of a rip or some other wardrobe malfunction.

Poor man, he just looks soooo uncomfortable.

ps: No, it isn't just the one shot. Nice

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpFQ4vKWcAAIh00?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Ed: The shoes are brown leather loafers.

Last edited:
:previous: Now that is one beautifully tailored, on trend suit complete with trouser cuffs. The colour is far from his normal and his shoes are beautifully shiny and yes, oxblood I believe. However, he is a large man, and he usually wears durable blues rather than smart suiting and he looks about as comfortable as a shop window dummy. Actually, it may just be the one shot, but he looks frozen like someone who has just heard an ominous sound of a rip or some other wardrobe malfunction.

Poor man, he just looks soooo uncomfortable.

ps: No, it isn't just the one shot. Nice

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpFQ4vKWcAAIh00?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Ed: The shoes are brown leather loafers.
It is really the King? I thought it was a wax-model at Tussauds.
Where was he, that he looks so uncomfortable.

I don't think Felipe looks uncomfortable at all. That's just his face. And he has been known to journey into a stylish ensemble before, so I doubt the clothes would be the reason if he did.

Felipe's tie is just too busy, too "loud" for me.

No other jacket needed. He looks great in the black velvet tuxedo.

Has Prince William worn a velvet jacket before? I like the one he wore at the BAFTAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom