Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 8: July 2022 - June 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Wessex's hat made a reappearance in the Bahamas. https://i.imgur.com/EF8eeM4.jpg

There seem to be about another fifteen pics where he is just carrying it, so I'm glad it wasn't solely for show.

It is really the King? I thought it was a wax-model at Tussauds.
Where was he, that he looks so uncomfortable.

:D
He is probably looking uncomfortable because he was going to watch a chick-flick for the next couple of hours.
Just as movies like Titanic and Pocahontas are dreaded by men worldwide.
Women simply don't appreciate how big a declaration of love it is, when we watch such movies with you - and manage to stay awake too. ❤️

So distracted by Kate I didn't even realize —
William. Buttoned. His. Jacket.

Now he just needs a better jacket! But it's a start.

He nails it, in his velvet jacket.
If I were to point my finger at anything it would be that he could wear a lilac or wine-red jacket instead. That would be nice. :cool:
Would probably cause a major stir in the UK press, but it would be worth it.
- So, come on, William. Go purple. You know you want to. ;)

Last edited:
:previous: Part of Prince Joachim's shirt is untucked from his pants.

Joachim, awful pants and I see he got a gift from Haakon in the shoe department :D
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrLZPZ9WAAAyRCV?format=jpg&name=medium

Alas.

I'm tempted to speculate that this is not Joachim. But a lookalike they found having his... siesta... on a bench in a Parisian park.
In fact, on reflection I'm now convinced it is not Joachim. Joachim, who is a perfect gentleman, would never dress so sloppy.
I'm right now being informed by sources that the personage impersonating Joachim and failing miserably is on loan from Norwegian security. The Norwegian security police are of course used to protect royals, so the agent here merely dressed up in the manner he through experience has learned royal men dress like.
See, I knew there would be a perfectly rational explanation. ?

:previous: It's an opera, not a funeral. - Even though I imagine quite a few people would have the same feeling when going to opera as to a funeral...

Anyway, a handkerchief? Lapel pin? A flower in the pinhole aka something festive? A tie with some colors? A festive butterfly? Funny cuff links?

Prince Joachim at a meeting with representatives of GICAN, the French Marine Industry Group, today, March 24:

** Pic **

I wish Joachim would go back to wearing suits and ties. He's really very elegant when he does.

Me too.

I think the bohemian atmosphere in Paris must have had a bad influence on him.

Me too.

I think the bohemian atmosphere in Paris must have had a bad influence on him.

Can't quite picture him as "bohemian." He doesn't seem to have inherited his father's flamboyant fashion sense. :lol:

Peter Phillips attended the Sydney Opera House on March 24
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11897973

:previous: Just when I thought you a magician for the explanation of Joachim's latest outing (that bit of untucked shirt :ohmy: you just cannot unsee the depth to which we thought he had fallen) . . . . the barbarian raised his head and while I thought Mr Phillips was a tad underdressed for the occasion, you went and dissed Opera with a capital OMG.

Opera is the sound that feeds the soul and, if it drives my rellys round the twist, then that's just an added (sneaky) pleasure. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I have no problems with opera. It's just the noisy bits between the intermissions that can be unsettling to me. ?

Last edited:
Hah, wonderful. And a great birthday-present-opportunity for his children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom