The Nobel Prize 2002 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and the second!

Thanks to
Zorrk
captures.fotoforum.nu/

Last edited:
Beautiful, perfection of Victoria !. thanks, hera!

Do you have more of Madeleine and Carl-Philip ?

Thank you, Hera!

Thank you so much, hera, for posting those absolutely great pictures!

Do you have some of the Queen, too? :eek: You would make my day!

thanks for posting the photos hera... and welcome to the forums!

thanks again, Hera!
these captures are the best..
keep posting...!!

how about carl philip

one quastian how do you do them so large

i have lost a very good HQ photo of vicptora fron the nobel 2004 thought it may be here but i could not find it
does anyone have such photo?

The King's Dinner for the Nobel Laureates 11 December 2005

Pictures by Charles Hammarsten from Svensk Damtidning, scanned by me

Businessman Bernard Osher and wife Barbro Sachs-Osher, Consul-General for Sweden in San Francisco (the couple which Crown Princess Victoria dined with in a restaurant in Stockholm in December)

The Speaker of the Parliament, Björn von Sydow, and wife Madeleine von Sydow

The Permanent Secretary of the Swedish Academy, Horace Engdahl, and wife Professor Ebba Witt-Brattström

The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Nobel Foundation, Marcus Stoch and wife Gunilla Storch

The Minister for Culture, Leif Pagrotsky, and wife Iskra Crisci

Member of the Swedish Academy, Professor Peter Englund, and wife Josefine Englund

Former Executive Director of the Nobel Foundation, Baron Stig Ramel and wife Baroness Anne Marie Ramel

The Ambassador of the USA to Sweden, Teel Bivins, and wife Patricia

The Governor of The Bank of Sweden and Chairman of the Executive Board, Lars Heikensten, and wife Marie-Louise Heikensten

The King's Dinner for the Nobel Laureates 11 December 2005

Pictures by Charles Hammarsten from Svensk Damtidning, scanned by me

The King and Queen

Princess Madeleine, Prince Carl Philip and Crown Princess Victoria

Princess Christina and husband Tord Magnuson together with Princess Lilian

Countess Sonja Bernadotte af Wisborg and son Count Björn Bernadotte af Wisborg

Court Marshal Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg and Aide-de-Camp Major Åsa Blomberg-Trolle

Walther L. Sommerlath and wife Ingrid Sommerlath

Supreme Master of Ceremonies, Magnus Vahlqvist, and wife Märta Christina Vahlqvist

Information Secretary Ann-Christine Jernberg and husband Per-Håkan Grolander

Princess Christina is beautiful with aunt Princess Lilian is 90 year!
She is beautiful and royals favorite aunt Lilian. She is much alert and good!Princess Lilian hold hand with Tord Magnusson of husband to Princess Christina.

It is photo Walther Sommerlath with wife Ingrid,he is brother to Queen Silvia.

Last edited by a moderator:
robmei
there is a thread about nobel 2005, you can look under Swedish forums.

The Nobel Prize 2006

Here is a thread for information and links about Nobel prize award at 10th December 2006.

I'm very interested in Queen Silvia's gown :)

I can't believe it's already that time of year again! Does anyone know if the RF will all be there or if not who will?

I guess the King, the Queen, Victoria and Lilian would be there, not so sure about CP and Madeleine:ermm:

Oh, I hope they all attend so we can have some pictures. lol

Last edited:
^wow, thats kind of shocking.

I'm so excited for Sunday! Its probably my favorite royal event. I tell you what though, Madeleine better be there or else I'll be crushed. She always looks fantastic.

I'm really curious which Tiaras they will wear. I'm sure they all will wear stunning dresses (they never diappoint me ;) ).
I really hope to see the whole RF, including Mathilde and Carl Philip.

I think Victoria would wear sapphire leuchtenberg diadem. I think it would suit to her.
She usually wears baden fringe... but I hope, this year she will wear something special.
The best thing on nobels: fairy tale galarobes :lol:

mims111 said:
I think Victoria would wear sapphire leuchtenberg diadem. I think it would suit to her.
She usually wears baden fringe... but I hope, this year she will wear something special.
The best thing on nobels: fairy tale galarobes :lol:

The Leuchtenberg Tiara would be fantastic for Victoria. Esp. with a bright dark blue dress :wub: But I guess, Silvia won´t give it out...and since Victoria wore Baden Fringe last year, I fear for the "Mickey Mouse Tiara" (4 buttons) or the Napoleonic Cut-steel Tiara :ermm:

Lena said:
The Leuchtenberg Tiara would be fantastic for Victoria. Esp. with a bright dark blue dress :wub: But I guess, Silvia won´t give it out...and since Victoria wore Baden Fringe last year, I fear for the "Mickey Mouse Tiara" (4 buttons) or the Napoleonic Cut-steel Tiara :ermm:

Nooooooooooo, the buttons tiara nooooooooooooooooo:wacko::wacko::wacko:
That's not good for Victoria!

I agree :bang:
nor 6 buttons tiara, Victoria wore it only one time, but it was TERRIBLE. So, then on my mind goes another tiara, Victoria wore a lot of and it would match her. Amethyst tiara.
Thats quite lovely tiara, isn't it?

mims111 said:
I agree :bang:
nor 6 buttons tiara, Victoria wore it only one time, but it was TERRIBLE. So, then on my mind goes another tiara, Victoria wore a lot of and it would match her. Amethyst tiara.
Thats quite lovely tiara, isn't it?

Amethyst is surely better than 4 buttons or the steel Tiara, but for me it´s only "Leuchtenberg light"...also nice blue stones, but it looks so "flat", so as if one would carry a pie/cake on the head. If it would be up to me, it would be high time for a "new" tiara out of the Bernadotte treasure. Victoria is long enough in the business to deserve it...

Back
Top Bottom