Princess Theodora of Greece and Matthew Kumar - 28 Sept. 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pre-wedding party video

Links to watch live today

Nice, but why the absence of reigning monarchs such as Frederik X of Denmark or Felipe VI of Spain, who are equally first cousins to the bride?

I have noticed that Felipe doesn't prioritize foreign social gatherings unless it's perhaps a funeral.
Whether it's by preference or because he feels constrained by the possibility of criticism in the press in Spain he just doesn't seem to do "fun" Royal occasions abroad and neither does Letizia.🙁

Nice, but why the absence of reigning monarchs such as Frederik X of Denmark or Felipe VI of Spain, who are equally first cousins to the bride?

I think they know perfectly well that if they celebrate the wedding in Athens, it would be wise to keep a lower profile. Reigning monarchs need heightened security measures and diplomatic protocols, which would mean that the Greek government would also have to be involved in organising the wedding and that will end up causing some controversy.

Live Billed Bladet

Last edited:
I think they know perfectly well that if they celebrate the wedding in Athens, it would be wise to keep a lower profile. Reigning monarchs need heightened security measures and diplomatic protocols, which would mean that the Greek government would also have to be involved in organising the wedding and that will end up causing some controversy.

Live Billed Bladet

It seems the square and street is blocked anyway. Adding two Kings wouldn't have made a difference in that respect.

It seems the square and street is blocked anyway. Adding two Kings wouldn't have made a difference in that respect.
But it’s the same people who went to her brother’s wedding at the same location. Why were people suddenly expecting different guests for this?

Guests arriving: Hannover's

Princess Benedikte, Princess Alexandra, Count Michael and Count Richard

Queen Sophia, the Infantas and 3 of Christina's children
The links don't work for me. Who is Infanta Cristina's third child in attendance (besides, I suppose, Miguel and Irene, who were at the pre-wedding dinner yesterday)?

The links don't work for me. Who is Infanta Cristina's third child in attendance (besides, I suppose, Miguel and Irene, who are at the pre-wedding dinner yesterday)?
Juan

The dress was very pretty and the Theodora was very pretty.
The bridesmaids were mistaken. They should not have entered the Cathedral before the bride. They should have stayed in the street, in an orderly fashion, to help the bride with her dress.And then Olympia, the only one who came out to help with the veil.On the other hand, Princess Nina has greatly improved her way of dressing yesterday and I liked it today.

The dress was very pretty and the Theodora was very pretty.
The bridesmaids were mistaken. They should not have entered the Cathedral before the bride. They should have stayed in the street, in an orderly fashion, to help the bride with her dress.
I think they stayed next to the gate, I saw Olympia helping her with the dress!

Back
Top Bottom