Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, News & Events Part 4 (January 2018 - )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agreed, and the hairstyle on the cover is one that suits her well. Nice to see her mother, Mrs. Jantien Brinkhorst, there.

Prince Constantijn as Special Envoy for Techleap is once again attending the CES tech event in Las Vegas (January 9 - 12):

** Pic ** twitter video **

Princess Constantijn presented the prizes after the final of the Dutch Violin Competition in Utrecht yesterday, January 27:

** Pic **

Princess Laurentien and Countess Eloise attended the Official opening of the 'My Lima Lima' Vintage Clothing Store in the Hague
PPE Agency

Prince Constantijn as Special Envoy for Techleap presented the report on the state of Dutch tech "reporting on progress and areas for improvement in tech in the Netherlands" in Den Haag yesterday, March 6:

** gettyimages gallery **

Why is the Princess so heavily involved in this political issue? Perhaps this is exactly why royals shouldn't be meddling in politics to begin with.

Prince Constantijn was interviewed on Radio1 by Sven Kockelmann (who is generally considered one of the toughest journalists of the moment).

He was interviewed about the Innovation platform he is working for and what policies are necessary for the new government to roll out in this sector to make sure the country does not lag behind.

In addition the interviewer shortly asked him about his wife and the recent upheaval (see above) The prince calls the attacks on his wife 'baseless' but admitted it 'hasn't been a good time' for his wife. 'I have known her for a very long time and I know that what has been described has no simularity at all with how she is'.

His wife decided not to defend herself: 'She doesnt want to throw mud back at them. For her it is important that the parents will receive help'.

It would be VERY odd if the Princess would start attacking civil servants IMO, so I am glad she does not as it would create a strange situation, taking ministerial responsibility into account. At the same time that does mean that she has great difficulties in defending herself against these anonimous attacks.

Last edited:
She was there to support the makers of the documentary `De Jacht op Meral Ö´ (the hunt for Meral O). It is related to the child benifit scandal.

Back
Top Bottom