Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Mary looks wonderful from head to toe at her event from the 25th! The colors look great on her! And love that she is rocking the long hair, which looks lovely!

she also looks great at her first event on 9/26 in the gray. chic look from head to toe! Just like I love her hair down, it also looks great here pulled back into a sleek ponytail. wonderful.

Grey outfit from earlier this week looks great on Mary. Very chic. a different take on the usual pant suit. Like a modern royal woman.

The thing that's fun about Mary's fashion thread is that day or evening she is never a fashion victim and gets it right like 99 per cent of the time.

I honestly cannot think of another Royal female I can say that about!
I agree. Queen Mary manages to always hit the right note and understands the assignment in regards to the event she's attending. She manages to look classic and chic while adding pops of modernity. It never looks dated and like a costume or cosplay. Plus she always exudes self-assurance and self-confidence which adds to the success of the outfit.

Plus as shes shown in the recent outfits she's worn that you can wear repeats and make them look fresh. You don't always need new or bespoke for every engagement.

I have always loved this gray jumpsuit of hers. It's professional but with a modern twist to it. I also love how the hair is styled

Back
Top Bottom