Prince Ernst August Jr, Prince Christian of Hannover and Families: March 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to Princess Alessandra and Prince Christian!

Last edited:
I wonder if Christian's cousin Alexia will be a godmother.
Is Alexia of Greece a cousin of Christian? Alexandra which is a different name would be Christian's half sister. Maybe the just chose the name because they liked it?

Is Alexia of Greece a cousin of Christian? Alexandra which is a different name would be Christian's half sister. Maybe the just chose the name because they liked it?
Ernst-August and Konstantinos were first cousins, Alexia would be a second cousin of Junior, Christian and Alexandra... I think.

Konstantinos was also godfather to Junior (and Olympia is godmother to Welf-August) both Junior and Christian seem to have an excellent relationship with their Greek relatives.

Thanks for the explanation. Sometimes those family relationships are complicated, at least for me, unless you have all those historical facts stored in your memory

Ernst-August and Konstantinos were first cousins, Alexia would be a second cousin of Junior, Christian and Alexandra... I think.
They are indeed second cousins, as they share the same great-grandparents (Ernest August III and Victoria Louise of Prussia)

Alessandra attended the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week yesterday, June 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Cleo of Oettingen-Spielberg has shared a new photo of still pregnant Ekaterina, taken a few days ago, see the sixth photo in her instagram gallery:

Cleo of Oettingen-Spielberg has shared a new photo of still pregnant Ekaterina, taken a few days ago, see the sixth photo in her instagram gallery:

Nice to hear some news of this family and see a picture of Ekaterina. They have become very private and don't share much if at all. I don't blame them, it is their decision. Maybe they got tired of being so much in the headlines with all the mess that E.A. Senior caused.

On July 20 Christian and Alessandra attended a Gypsy Kings concert as part of the "Noches del Botánico" summer festival at the Real Jardín Botánico Alfonso XIII of the Complutense University of Madrid:

On July 20 Christian and Alessandra attended a Gypsy Kings concert as part of the "Noches del Botánico" summer festival at the Real Jardín Botánico Alfonso XIII of the Complutense University of Madrid:

If I am not wrong Chantal , exwife of E.A. of Hanover Senior and mother of Ernst-A. and Christian, was in the picture. Nice to see their relationship with mother/mother in law.
What became of Ernst A. Senior? No news and pictures of him , maybe for the better of that family.

I saw it on her instagram, I think it was the Formentera holiday, but now it is gone, cannot find it anymore:confused:
Now I understand, I was confused as you had written it in reply to the latest instagram post and photos where she was nowhere to be found...;)

Now I understand, I was confused as you had written it in reply to the latest instagram post and photos where she was nowhere to be found...;)
I found the picture, it is in the HOLA article which was posted by you last Thursday (not on Insta). There is also a man together with Chantal pictured but the article doesn't say who he is. Maybe Chantal's partner?

That's the photo you've meant. He is mentioned in the article: it's Grillo Demo. He's an Argentine artist living on Ibiza and is a friend of the whole family since years (for example he also attended the wedding of Ernst August jr. and Ekaterina). I rather doubt he's Chantal's partner, but I do not know it for sure. Here's his own instagram account the photo was taken from.

That's the photo you've meant. He is mentioned in the article: it's Grillo Demo. He's an Argentine artist living on Ibiza and is a friend of the whole family since years (for example he also attended the wedding of Ernst August jr. and Ekaterina). I rather doubt he's Chantal's partner, but I do not know it for sure. Here's his own instagram account the photo was taken from.
Thank you for the info. Grillo Demo seems to be friends with Gloria of Thurn+Taxis as well as can be seen on his Insta.

Congratulations to parents, siblings and grandparents!

Contratulations to the family. The baby was born just one day before Ernst August's 41st birthday.

Back
Top Bottom