Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 19: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any encounter between the first cousins caught on camera? Did they, anyone, approached one another or stayed within their entourages or groups?
I've never seen Alexandre fraternize with his father's family on his own. It would be interesting to see if there's some sort of camaraderie between cousins.

Re styles: Pierre dresses like he means business without being flashy, Alexandre goes more for the runaway style outfits, I assume he wants to become a legit male model.

I noticed that Alexandre tends to approach Stephanie’s kids in public. I saw some videos on instagram and it looks he arrived separately at all those events where he approached Stephanie’s children. Never saw him approach Caroline’s children.
It seemed from videos that he is the one looking for posing for pictures with his father family side, not the other way around.

I noticed that Alexandre tends to approach Stephanie’s kids in public. I saw some videos on Instagram and it looks he arrived separately at all those events where he approached Stephanie’s children. Never saw him approach Caroline’s children.
It seemed from videos that he is the one looking for posing for pictures with his father family side, not the other way around.

As a child from one of Albert's pre-marital affairs, and with no duties within the principality like the rest of the family, he is in a difficult spot. The established family of all his first cousins just close ranks within themselves with no space for Alexandre and Jazmin. At this event I thought Pierre and Alexandre would take pics together but it's like total strangers.

Pierre still is very handsome, despite approaching 40. I think he’s best looking of Rainer and Grace grandsons.😊
He and one of Stephanie's daughters are the ones that look the most as the Kelly side of the family. Pierre is like a young Prince Albert, but with hair. :unsure:

I thought that Pierre looked like his father, Stefano.

Pierre is a virtual clone of his father, only better looking imo.

Maison Dior

Alessandra de Osma, Beatrice Borromeo & Cleopatra Zu Oettingen-Spielberg at the @Dior fashion show.. little video

Beatrice in Monaco.

He and one of Stephanie's daughters are the ones that look the most as the Kelly side of the family. Pierre is like a young Prince Albert, but with hair. :unsure:
It's wild how he overtook his siblings in the looks department. Charlotte and Andrea were gorgeous teens, but Pierre looks better as he ages. Almost looks like he is the one who takes care of himself the most. I still think Andrea looks the most like Grace but this was more obvious when he was much younger.

I just this video and I don't know if it was new or old so came here to check. Beatrice's earring fell off and someone picked it up for her but it really grated at me that neither beatrice nor pierre said thank you.

These 2 always seem like the most elite people. Ironic because they're not technically a royal family but they act more classist and above everyone by mere accident of birth. Andrea and Charlotte to some extent seem more nice and normal.

I just this video and I don't know if it was new or old so came here to check. Beatrice's earring fell off and someone picked it up for her but it really grated at me that neither beatrice nor pierre said thank you.

These 2 always seem like the most elite people. Ironic because they're not technically a royal family but they act more classist and above everyone by mere accident of birth. Andrea and Charlotte to some extent seem more nice and normal.
Which video?

I agree. To me Charlotte & Andrea (especially Andrea by virtue of his wife who is a billionaire in her own right and you can see that she is very self assured and has nothing to prove to anyone) seems like the nicest/warmest of the bunch. I think Beatrice is a lot snobbier and Pierre seems to take his cues from her !

They are not a Royal family but they are very definitely an aristocratic one. And in the case of Beatrice a very ancient, very prestigious aristocratic family.

But whether Royal or aristocrat or commoner it's things like basic courtesy/kindness that are the true indicator of class imho.

Well, that’s disappointing because there’s no excuse for bad manners especially from people who are supposed to be “well bred”.

An article I read just before Pierre and Beatrice's 2nd wedding in Italy stuck with me - the writer was going on about how good looking and elegant and well-moneyed they were, and how their children would be super-humans, and Beatrice's comment online was "Why would I raise my children to be douchebags?"

Well, that’s disappointing because there’s no excuse for bad manners especially from people who are supposed to be “well bred”.
Exactly. I mean it's a sad state of the world that people have to be applauded for basic manners but that's where we are now. Basic human decency, politeness and kindness just isn't the norm anymore.

Pierre looks like his father but I feel his personality is all Caroline.

I just find it odd because I'm British and our royals have never given off I'm superior to you vibe. I can imagine of the monarchy ended now, William and Catherine would be perfectly fine and lead happier lives working with children or the air ambulance. As would other members.

Pierre and Beatrice give off "you can't sit with us" vibes in a extreme way. They are living this privileged life that people rebel against and call for the downfall of royalty. They do not seem like nice,.friendly people who would give ordinary humans the time of day. And like I said they're not even titled royals.

Unfortunately Grace died before she got to know any of her grandchildren so I wonder if they'd be different if she was around. Someone kind, down to earth.

Albert has that American vibe to him still, he takes after his mother. I'm not sure what Stephanie's children are like but yeh the casiraghis are something else.

Exactly. I mean it's a sad state of the world that people have to be applauded for basic manners but that's where we are now. Basic human decency, politeness and kindness just isn't the norm anymore.

Pierre looks like his father but I feel his personality is all Caroline.

I just find it odd because I'm British and our royals have never given off I'm superior to you vibe. I can imagine of the monarchy ended now, William and Catherine would be perfectly fine and lead happier lives working with children or the air ambulance. As would other members.

Pierre and Beatrice give off "you can't sit with us" vibes in a extreme way. They are living this privileged life that people rebel against and call for the downfall of royalty. They do not seem like nice,.friendly people who would give ordinary humans the time of day. And like I said they're not even titled royals.

Unfortunately Grace died before she got to know any of her grandchildren so I wonder if they'd be different if she was around. Someone kind, down to earth.

Albert has that American vibe to him still, he takes after his mother. I'm not sure what Stephanie's children are like but yeh the casiraghis are something else.
We’re definitely in a time where people are really turned off by anyone out of touch with reality & giving off a superiority complex. In the case of Stephanie & her kids, they give off the same down to earth & friendly vibe I get from Albert. Louis & Pauline in particular also are very American & went to school in the States.

Is this a reoccurring issue or is it an isolated incident? I’d be willing to extend some grace if it’s the former because we can all have bad days, but again, if you are supposedly brought up to know better, that’s not a good indication.

An article I read just before Pierre and Beatrice's 2nd wedding in Italy stuck with me - the writer was going on about how good looking and elegant and well-moneyed they were, and how their children would be super-humans, and Beatrice's comment online was "Why would I raise my children to be douchebags?"
I do remember the incident but not that she used such a vulgar noun. 😝In any case I am not really surprised. Beatrice can sometimes be a living example of the old adage about beauty being only skin deep.
Hopefully Beatrice-or the nannies she employs-have done a better job with her children.
As far as comparison with William and Kate or other titled Royals, the Casiraghi-Borromeo are not dependent upon the will of the people for their position or their money. The Brits and most other "titled Royals" are.
All of Caroline's children come off as "precious" . Not one of them has ever tried to give the impression that they are ordinary, just like everyone else. Ever.

Their friends have names like Niarchos and Agnelli and Onassis. Their romantic partners are all moneyed elite or part of the art world. The most down to earth is perhaps Princess Alexandra and even she is informally engaged to a billionaire banker's son.
Like everyone they are a reflection of their upbringing.

Last edited:
That is the first time I read about Beatrice acting like a snob. I had always a good opinion of her, her job as in investigating journalist before her marriage, the film company she established, the docus she makes about the Mafia, corruption and other political issues. I am really disappointed to hear this, could those incidents be made up by the press? Caroline and Pierre, yes, they seem to be a bit snobish, but Beatrice, really?

Can someone explain what does her comment mean? Thank you

I liked the "douchebag" comment from Beatrice! It's true it's a VERY vulgar term in origin, but in America it is commonly used by middle-aged and younger people to mean someone who is very rude or inconsiderate, or just doesn't care about the feelings or needs of others. Beatrice was responding directly to the adulating/idolizing tone of the reporter. She was trying to say that she had no intention of raising children who thought they were better than someone else. She knows she's gorgeous, of course, but as she said in an interview, it helped her in her work as a reporter because men would want to keep talking to her even if it meant they revealed something they shouldn't.

That is the first time I read about Beatrice acting like a snob. I had always a good opinion of her, her job as in investigating journalist before her marriage, the film company she established, the docus she makes about the Mafia, corruption and other political issues. I am really disappointed to hear this, could those incidents be made up by the press? Caroline and Pierre, yes, they seem to be a bit snobish, but Beatrice, really?
How do Caroline and Pierre come off as snobbish?

Pierre and Beatrice give off elitist vibes, yes, but this I acknowledge that this is not based on anything other than my impression of them. As for the video, I can't really judge them in that situation because they seem focused on getting the picture taking over with, they're the opposite of relaxed. I do like what Beatrice said about not raising douchebags, I hope she's serious about that, and I like that they both have clear passions and try to achieve things, whether degrees or individual projects. They seem very well suited to each other.

I just looked at the footage and Pierre appears to acknowledge someone and say thank you just before they move off. That said, I think saying thanks to someone who assists you is usually an instinctive response which Beatrice doesn’t appear to possess.

Back
Top Bottom