Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 19: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any encounter between the first cousins caught on camera? Did they, anyone, approached one another or stayed within their entourages or groups?
I've never seen Alexandre fraternize with his father's family on his own. It would be interesting to see if there's some sort of camaraderie between cousins.

Re styles: Pierre dresses like he means business without being flashy, Alexandre goes more for the runaway style outfits, I assume he wants to become a legit male model.

I noticed that Alexandre tends to approach Stephanie’s kids in public. I saw some videos on instagram and it looks he arrived separately at all those events where he approached Stephanie’s children. Never saw him approach Caroline’s children.
It seemed from videos that he is the one looking for posing for pictures with his father family side, not the other way around.

I noticed that Alexandre tends to approach Stephanie’s kids in public. I saw some videos on Instagram and it looks he arrived separately at all those events where he approached Stephanie’s children. Never saw him approach Caroline’s children.
It seemed from videos that he is the one looking for posing for pictures with his father family side, not the other way around.

As a child from one of Albert's pre-marital affairs, and with no duties within the principality like the rest of the family, he is in a difficult spot. The established family of all his first cousins just close ranks within themselves with no space for Alexandre and Jazmin. At this event I thought Pierre and Alexandre would take pics together but it's like total strangers.

Pierre still is very handsome, despite approaching 40. I think he’s best looking of Rainer and Grace grandsons.😊
He and one of Stephanie's daughters are the ones that look the most as the Kelly side of the family. Pierre is like a young Prince Albert, but with hair. :unsure:

I thought that Pierre looked like his father, Stefano.

Pierre is a virtual clone of his father, only better looking imo.

Maison Dior

Alessandra de Osma, Beatrice Borromeo & Cleopatra Zu Oettingen-Spielberg at the @Dior fashion show.. little video

Beatrice in Monaco.

He and one of Stephanie's daughters are the ones that look the most as the Kelly side of the family. Pierre is like a young Prince Albert, but with hair. :unsure:
It's wild how he overtook his siblings in the looks department. Charlotte and Andrea were gorgeous teens, but Pierre looks better as he ages. Almost looks like he is the one who takes care of himself the most. I still think Andrea looks the most like Grace but this was more obvious when he was much younger.

I just this video and I don't know if it was new or old so came here to check. Beatrice's earring fell off and someone picked it up for her but it really grated at me that neither beatrice nor pierre said thank you.

These 2 always seem like the most elite people. Ironic because they're not technically a royal family but they act more classist and above everyone by mere accident of birth. Andrea and Charlotte to some extent seem more nice and normal.

I just this video and I don't know if it was new or old so came here to check. Beatrice's earring fell off and someone picked it up for her but it really grated at me that neither beatrice nor pierre said thank you.

These 2 always seem like the most elite people. Ironic because they're not technically a royal family but they act more classist and above everyone by mere accident of birth. Andrea and Charlotte to some extent seem more nice and normal.
Which video?

I agree. To me Charlotte & Andrea (especially Andrea by virtue of his wife who is a billionaire in her own right and you can see that she is very self assured and has nothing to prove to anyone) seems like the nicest/warmest of the bunch. I think Beatrice is a lot snobbier and Pierre seems to take his cues from her !

They are not a Royal family but they are very definitely an aristocratic one. And in the case of Beatrice a very ancient, very prestigious aristocratic family.

But whether Royal or aristocrat or commoner it's things like basic courtesy/kindness that are the true indicator of class imho.

Back
Top Bottom