Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They could take away his car, I doubt he could pay for one himself.

So, you are assuming, Marius is poor... Hmm, I just wonder - there were this Instagram pictures with the very expensive looking watches on Marius. One was for example a Rolex Daytona Steel - they go for 20.000 €uros - and this was his decent watch... The one on his pic with the handgun and the money stuffed in his trousers for example was out of solid gold...

Yeah, high life and all - Who and what paid for it? Do we really want to know?

So, you are assuming, Marius is poor... Hmm, I just wonder - there were this Instagram pictures with the very expensive looking watches on Marius. One was for example a Rolex Daytona Steel - they go for 20.000 €uros - and this was his decent watch... The one on his pic with the handgun and the money stuffed in his trousers for example was out of solid gold...

Considering his declared earnings for tax purposes , yes I think Norwegian tax payers are due an explanation . No , I am not saying that the CP couple need to account for every krone they spend , that In my opinion would be overly intrusive . However if Marius is not being financially supported by his father , then yes the Norwegian public have a right to know . Is Marius's lifestyle being paid for by the royal household .

I'm sure they created a trust fund from Marius when he was a little boy -- maybe even as part of his mother's pre-nup -- so he's probably financially independent, even if he doesn't make much money.
That is a very good point, Kalnel. Over time and with a well managed fund there could be a considerable amount of money available to him.

Well, he sure has no official income. And if he has other forms of income, then I'm sure the Norwegian IRS would like to know.
I'm sure they created a trust fund from Marius when he was a little boy -- maybe even as part of his mother's pre-nup -- so he's probably financially independent, even if he doesn't make much money.
If he lives of a fund it must be very big, because his lifestyle is not cheap!
And if so he can foot his Bills himself.
And unless he Pay normal rent of his house at Skaugum then the taxpayers do Pay for his upkeep.

Well, he sure has no official income. And if he has other forms of income, then I'm sure the Norwegian IRS would like to know.

If he lives of a fund it must be very big, because his lifestyle is not cheap!
And if so he can foot his Bills himself.
And unless he Pay normal rent of his house at Skaugum then the taxpayers do Pay for his upkeep.
They are undoubtedly paying for his security at Skagnum . It may come under cost's associated with security for the CP couple , but Norway is and has been paying for Marius's security / privacy , and that of his guest's for many year's .

They are undoubtedly paying for his security at Skagnum . It may come under cost's associated with security for the CP couple , but Norway is and has been paying for Marius's security / privacy , and that of his guest's for many year's .
And considering his guests, well...

Two thoughts: with the exception of the pictures from Italy, we obviously don’t know what he is actually doing - the “shopping trip” pix may not be contemporaneous. He seems to have been more or less invisible. Perhaps he has turned state’s evidence and is cooperating with police to ‘roll up’ the gang of criminals. That would be a smart move and would require him to remain out of sight.

Oh, and ‘innocent unless proven guilty’. He may have had more privileges and opportunities that the average lout (!), but he doesn’t have fewer rights.

Invisible? Shopping with the Crown princess of Norway and going to a restaurant.
Marius was arrested at the cabin on September 13. Dagbladet told that on Wednesday September 18 he was at Michaels, the glamorous district restaurant that has been referred to as "one of the hottest nightspots in Oslo right now", and a "favourite among celebrities and financial elites". It's one of Marius' favourites.

A column in Nettavisen:
It's time for the CP couple to come out of the den and show the public that they are taking responsibility and have answers to the many who ask relevant questions about matters surrounding the Crown Princess's eldest son. To what extent has his acknowledged substance abuse and lifestyle on the brink of the law been financed by what the Royal House receives from the state budget?
(..)

Blå Kors/Blue Cross is a clinic offering treatment for people with alcohol and drug-related problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

We may find out exactly how he is funding his lifestyle when everything goes to trial... My hunch is that there is much more "bad news" about Marius that will come out.

Dagbladet writes that at Shaman Durek's comment field on Instagram, there are now comments about Marius.
"Why don't you help Marius?", a follower asks bluntly.
"I can only help those who are open to my help. I can't force it", Durek answers.
Durek tells Dagbladet that after working with people for 25 years, he has learned that "there is a time and place for everything".

Dagbladet writes that at Shaman Durek's comment field on Instagram, there are now comments about Marius.
"Why don't you help Marius?", a follower asks bluntly.
"I can only help those who are open to my help. I can't force it", Durek answers.
Durek tells Dagbladet that after working with people for 25 years, he has learned that "there is a time and place for everything".
For once I actually agree with Durek.
In fact I'll go as far as to say that he talks sense.
- I never thought that would happen...

Broken clock.

I also notice he seems to be keeping his mouth shut and not opining on what Marius is possessed by? Wonder why.

(This is silly, though. Hasn’t he also been repeatedly asked why he can’t help Mette-Marit, or Harald when he’s ill? Is the same ‘rule’ supposed to go for them?)

Back
Top Bottom