Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They could take away his car, I doubt he could pay for one himself.

So, you are assuming, Marius is poor... Hmm, I just wonder - there were this Instagram pictures with the very expensive looking watches on Marius. One was for example a Rolex Daytona Steel - they go for 20.000 €uros - and this was his decent watch... The one on his pic with the handgun and the money stuffed in his trousers for example was out of solid gold...

Yeah, high life and all - Who and what paid for it? Do we really want to know?

So, you are assuming, Marius is poor... Hmm, I just wonder - there were this Instagram pictures with the very expensive looking watches on Marius. One was for example a Rolex Daytona Steel - they go for 20.000 €uros - and this was his decent watch... The one on his pic with the handgun and the money stuffed in his trousers for example was out of solid gold...

Considering his declared earnings for tax purposes , yes I think Norwegian tax payers are due an explanation . No , I am not saying that the CP couple need to account for every krone they spend , that In my opinion would be overly intrusive . However if Marius is not being financially supported by his father , then yes the Norwegian public have a right to know . Is Marius's lifestyle being paid for by the royal household .

I'm sure they created a trust fund from Marius when he was a little boy -- maybe even as part of his mother's pre-nup -- so he's probably financially independent, even if he doesn't make much money.

I'm sure they created a trust fund from Marius when he was a little boy -- maybe even as part of his mother's pre-nup -- so he's probably financially independent, even if he doesn't make much money.
That is a very good point, Kalnel. Over time and with a well managed fund there could be a considerable amount of money available to him.

Well, he sure has no official income. And if he has other forms of income, then I'm sure the Norwegian IRS would like to know.
If he lives of a fund it must be very big, because his lifestyle is not cheap!
And if so he can foot his Bills himself.
And unless he Pay normal rent of his house at Skaugum then the taxpayers do Pay for his upkeep.

Back
Top Bottom