Marius Borg Høiby News & Current Events Part 1: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry , I firmly believe in "innocent until proven guilty" , in this case however Marius has already PUBLICALY admitted his guilt on the initial charges . Ok the Norwegian system is not one I am familiar with , but Marius is obviously a danger not only to himself , but others . Previous therapy has not worked because he "did not take it seriously " . As I understand it , his lawyer is famed for defending "gangsters" , we are all entitled to good legal representation regardless of the charges . No problem there , prince andrew is now spending his time as a grandfather , and riding around Windsor , good lawyers , deep pockets . In the case of Marius, I simply do not understand , why is he happily travelling around , Italy , hunting lodges etc , not a care in the world , popping out to buy new furniture . Is it not only the NRF , but his father who are supporting him financially ? Why is a grown man of 27 , an admitted abuser of at least one woman , taker of hard drug's since his 20's , a serious , serious drinker , a dangerous driver , known associate of criminals , not at least in a secure therapy clinic ?

Back
Top Bottom