Jewels for sale: Worthy additions to royal collections, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, this would be a great addition to either the Belgian or Danish collections.

A ideal 18th birthday gift for Eleonore or Isabella!

Last edited:
Jewels belonging to a lady in waiting to the late queen are on Auction at Phillips in New York City today!
The Lady in Waiting name has not been released.

https://royalwatcherblog.com/2023/06/13/jewels-of-the-queens-lady-in-waiting-on-auction/#more-123885

I have mixed feelings about the tiara, but the central element will work well as a brooch. Again, I think this is a good one for Mary and Mathilde to consider adding to their collections as they will both need reasonable sized collections to keep their children suitably bejewelled.

I have mixed feelings about the tiara, but the central element will work well as a brooch. Again, I think this is a good one for Mary and Mathilde to consider adding to their collections as they will both need reasonable sized collections to keep their children suitably bejewelled.

It would make a perfect starter tiara for Princess Eleonore of Belgium?

An option for Mary or Mette-Marit. Or maybe Mathilde

Not crazy about its design but the Emeralds are really magnificent.

That would look magnificent on Crown Princess Mary. And it would be lovely that it is Emerald. That's the May birthstone. It could symbolize the month she got married and became a royal and also Crown Prince Frederik's birthday.

This tiara would be an option for CP Victoria, imagine if she uses with the Bernadotte demi-parure with her green gown?

I'm not a huge fan of the tiara but Catherine does look great in emeralds.

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/...0070/lot-99a823a8-d96a-4187-9825-b02a0111e7b9

IMPORTANT AND MAGNIFICENT ANTIQUE VICTORIAN CERTIFICATED COLOMBIAN EMERALD AND DIAMOND TIARA

Beautiful tiara. I can see it on Mathilde and Kate, its classic vibe suits Mathilde and emerald is Kate's gemstone.

This tiara could work well for quite a few royal families:

> I think it is a great one for Mathilde to acquire, wither for herself or for use by the Crown Princess.

> It could work for Mary as well, as a "junior" tiara to the Emerald tiara owned by the state. It could be used by Mary till she becomes Queen, and one of her children in years to come.

> I also think it would be a lovely addition to the Swedish collection, who have a large emerald sized hole in their tiara collection.

That said, I cannot see the BRf acquire it. They have plenty of tiaras, and at least 2 substantial emerald tiaras, so one each for Queen Camilla and for Catherine to use if they wanted to.

Of all the reigning houses ,the Belgians require it most ,the current king and queen are replenishing the empty jewel vaults but still have a meagre collection.

Of the non Reigning Houses perhaps it would be a welcome addition to Crown Princess Margareta, Custodian of the Crown jewel collection.
The price tag is not extravagant compared to other sales.

The Swedish collection is already quite extensive comparatively, but I can definitely see Victoria pulling this one off. She seems to like the taller tiaras.

However, it's the Belgians that need it the most.

The Swedish collection is already quite extensive comparatively, but I can definitely see Victoria pulling this one off. She seems to like the taller tiaras.

However, it's the Belgians that need it the most.

The Spanish RF could do with some Emeralds too in their collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom