Jewels for sale: Worthy additions to royal collections, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most unlikely buyer at these auctions would be Letizia ,she has plenty of jewels at her disposal but rarely wears anything and will also have an even more impressive collection after Queen Sofia passes.
Queen Sofia has the best jewels in the SRF.

I think the most unlikely buyer at these auctions would be Letizia ,she has plenty of jewels at her disposal but rarely wears anything and will also have an even more impressive collection after Queen Sofia passes.
Queen Sofia has the best jewels in the SRF.
I concur. She is not a big wearer or purchaser of jewellery. However, the necklace would compliment her Floral tiara very well, IMO.

Just a few more pieces at Bonhams that I thought could be good additions to royal jewel boxes:

SAPPHIRE, DIAMOND & EMERALD BROOCH

EMERALD EARRINGS

EMERALD & DIAMOND NECKLACE

DIAMOND NECKLACE

SAPPHIRE STRINGS WITH CLASP

DIAMOND PENDANT EARRINGS

How nice those links have preview pics.

I would love to see those sapphire strings on Letizia. Navy looks great on her and they’d suit her more low-key palette.

I would love to see those sapphire strings on Letizia. Navy looks great on her and they’d suit her more low-key palette.
Letizia would do them justice. Especially if she could have a smaller scale necklace, with perhaps fewer, shorter strings of sapphire, to accommodate her diminutive stature.

Mathilde, Mary, Maxima and Mette Marit, on the other hand, would, IMO, just be perfect for the necklace. They have the physical presence and the stature to really work the necklace.

Just a few more pieces at Bonhams that I thought could be good additions to royal jewel boxes:

SAPPHIRE, DIAMOND & EMERALD BROOCH
The Sapphire Brooch I could see on Queen Mathilde and would look fantastic too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom