Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 7: October 2021 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Máxima in one of my favourite dresses of her: the Taminiau gown she wore for her 40th birthday.
The hair is unfortunate.

And she wore it with citrine brooch on her hips then,and Queen Emma´s diamond comb in her hair...as she rushed past us to the stage at the Koninklijk Concertgebouw that evening,a memorable evening in every way.

We saw her as a stand up comedian that evening,,..Her wit had all in stitches..

Worn first on her 40th birthday, later worn on the Swedish official visit in 2014, and later worn at the Dutch SV to Luxembourg in 2018!

One of my favorite evening gowns from Queen Maxima. She looks simply gorgeous every time she wears it.;)

I always love that gown and the necklace is magnificent. But IMO that gown doesn't need any necklace.

Wow, that's what I want to see when I think of royalty. They are both looking spectacular.

Queen Máxima looked amazing ,the colour was really lovely and a really nice hairstyle too.

Beautiful colour and the style and fit is perfect on her.

I love the dress. The color looks amazing on her. The jewelry is WOW.

Its a really beautiful gown ,the shawl was really lovely paired with it.

The skirt is dreadful and looks like a bathroom mat!

The skirt is dreadful and looks like a bathroom mat!

It’s certainly odd. Love the top, not sure about the middle, love the bottom(shoes and bag) can’t go wrong with a white shirt.

Again wth is she wearing. That skirt looks so uncomfortable.

The skirt is of course by Natan. I don't like the blouse. it feels it is just simple cotton and needs to be ironed.

Queen Máxima wore her special Claes Iversen dress for the 5th anniversary charity gala of the Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology in Amsterdam yesterday, September 28:

** Full view ** November 2021 **

That dress is one of Maxima's worst ever and that list is growing bigger and bigger.

Nice neat hairstyle on the positive side.

Máxima should be kept away from Claes Iversen...forevah.

Máxima in Natan in Pretoria this evening, October 19, top and skirt, we've already seen the skirt in September:

The Halloween tinsel dress,was hoping we wouldn't see that for a long time.

A cheap and gaudy look, including her hairstyle.

Máxima in Natan in Pretoria this evening, October 19, top and skirt, we've already seen the skirt in September:

** Full view ** Upper part ** September 2023 **

Whilst I am just not a fan of the overall look last night, I think the best part of the look are the shoes. That said, the September look with the white shirt was, IMO, far better than the last nights look.

The Halloween tinsel dress.......

Loved the description!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima does Gala dressing like no other. But, she looks blah (with exception for the jewelry!) ... she needs more make-up and at least a smile

Maybe but I guess they are photos that get hung in lots of public buildings so a big beaming smile and heavy make up might not be appropriate? They both look good and dignified which is probably what they are aiming for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom