Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 10: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who designed Victoria's gown?!
The designer of the gown, Christer Lindarw, told to Svensk Damtidning, that he describes the colour of the gown like pear ice cream. It is such a light, light green-blue. Almost aqua colored. There are both small sequins, small white pearls and rhinestones, and also small pearls in different colors actually.
Here you can see the details:
Pic

Is it thought that Victoria will get him to do this many of her big event clothes now (Jubilee + state visit is quite high-profile), or just for the foreseeable future, or… anyone know?

Lindarw designed also Estelle's gown to Christian's 18th birthday party.

Is it thought that Victoria will get him to do this many of her big event clothes now (Jubilee + state visit is quite high-profile), or just for the foreseeable future, or… anyone know?
A kind gesture i would imagine… Victoria knows him very well since many years. And she prefers to wear swedish design as much as possible

The ice blue sequin dress from the Danish visit is stunning. Victoria excels in evening gala wear - often for day wear her outfits are unremarkable and boring.

Victoria looked great in the evenings.
The gown from Lindarw is beautiful and goes well with the tiara - IMO it's very much celebrity style though. The Saloni Claudia dress is beautiful too but it's a summer dress IMO and does not go well with that coat.

A beautiful glittering look for Victoria at the banquet for the state visit from Denmark this evening, May 6:

** Full view ** Full view **
For a second I thought she had a weird looking Napoleon hat on that first picture to honor the first Bernadotte...then I notice it was the camera angle on the tiara. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom