Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 7: October 2021 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that this is a dress and that Natan is not AGAIN giong through a culotte-phase. The upper part looks nice and suits her well.

Sparkling diamonds in the darkening evening on my tv. I have missed the arrival of the royal couple and can not see culottes or skirt.

She should ditch Natan and Claes Iversen. Hor-ri-ble. Petrol and lighter: vooommmmm!!!!

Tom Ford, Jan Taminiau, Benito Fernández, where are they? I must say it is quiet on the non-Natan front.

It is quiet on any front these days as HM mostly recycles. The Iversen dress at the French SV being an exception and I am not sure if we want to see more of that.

But as small victories go: let's be happy that it is a skirt ;). And that HM casually spiced it up with a necklace that perhaps has more carats than the entirity of the jewels used at today's pre-coronation reception.

That was what I was thinking too: there are the carats we did expect in London...

Queen Máxima attended the performance "Sâlt" by the theater company Tryater this evening, May 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Very nice pantsuit. For Queen Máxima. It appears to be a soft gray, maybe a satin silver?

The outfit was nice,the seashell earrings were not and looked too large.

According to modekoninginmaxima the outfit is by Natan and she has worn it before. The fabric is the same as they use for the suits of scuba divers.

The outfit was nice,the seashell earrings were not and looked too large.

She was visiting the Frisian Islands (Wadden Sea Islands) and most likely she thought sea-shell bijoux were befitting?

According to modekoninginmaxima the outfit is by Natan and she has worn it before. The fabric is the same as they use for the suits of scuba divers.

Hopefully it had the desired affect and kept the queen warm and dry!

I don't think a designer has been found yet but the details on the dress looks like something Taminiau could have designed.

I don't think a designer has been found yet but the details on the dress looks like something Taminiau could have designed.

I agree,and with a oriental twist in the design,love it,absolutely!!:flowers:

Yes great indeed but her Sash is not on the side but on her legs ?

A very polished appearance by the queen,the gown was beautiful!

Modekoninginmaxima has figured out the designer of the dress. It has been made by the Pakistani label Mahpara Khan.

https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/maximas-nieuwe-galajurk-komt-uit-pakistan/

In another post Josine shows Máxima may have ended up with the dress. In 2019 she visited Pakistan and on the programme there was a visit to the dress maker in Lahore. During a meeting on inclusive finance she received a brown box with the dress.

https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/aha-zo-kwam-maxima-aan-haar-pakistaanse-galajurk/

Last edited:
Modekoninginmaxima has figured out the designer of the dress. It has been made by the Pakistani label Mahpara Khan.

https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/maximas-nieuwe-galajurk-komt-uit-pakistan/

In another post Josine traceshow Máxima may have ended up with the dress. In 2019 she visited Pakistan and on the programme there was a visit to the dress maker in Lahore. During a meeting on inclusive finance she received a brown box with the dress.

https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/aha-zo-kwam-maxima-aan-haar-pakistaanse-galajurk/

Very good to see Maxima use a sub-continantal designer. There is a lot of fashion and related talent in the subcontinent, and it would be good to see it being used inEurope.

Great ensemble, especially when worn with the co-ordinating top (as worn last night and in Oslo 2017) rather than with the solid blue top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ensemble, especially when worn with the co-ordinating top (as worn last night and in Oslo 2017) rather than with the solid blue top.

Absolutely and looked so much nicer.
In all a really lovely appearance by Queen Maxima last night.

According to Rick Evers on Twitter, Maxima's gown was designed by - as always - Jan Taminiau

Queen Máxima looked beautiful this evening in Brussels.

Both of her gowns are just lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom