The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 10: August 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some reason i can see autumn season as really going well with the style that brand seems to be aiming for.
Imo it would be time to release something by now, if they'll postpone it to next year there really was no point at all for those blurbs earlier this year..
I’m not sure what the point was announcing in March anyway. She’s done nothing but send a few of her influencer friends on instagram jam and dog biscuits in, I think, May. Most people have probably forgotten about ARO by now. I think she probably originally intended to be selling products a very long time ago.

But- now would be a good time. And, by now, I do mean right now. Here in the US fall markets are starting. People buy things like jam, etc at these markets. If she wants to be part of people’s Christmas shopping, she needs to get on with it imo.

I don't think an air date has been announced.

Nacho Figueras Says It Was an 'Honor' to Work with 'Dear Friend' Prince Harry on POLO: 'We're Very Excited' (Exclusive)​

The polo star spoke exclusively to PEOPLE at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Oct. 5 about the pair's new polo project with Netflix​
Published on October 6, 2024 07:05AM EDT​

I don't think this has been posted.

Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's New Dynamic: 'A Twin-Track Approach Is Evolving,' Friend Says (Exclusive)​

"The Duke and Duchess have now hit their stride as individuals – not just as a couple," a royal insider tells PEOPLE​
Published on October 4, 2024 08:59AM EDT​
[...]​
Insiders say that what’s unfolding reflects a clear shift in the couple’s public lives. While Harry is immersed in philanthropic efforts, Meghan is leaning into entrepreneurial projects and commercial ventures.​
“It’s clear that a twin-track approach is evolving," a friend tells PEOPLE.​
[...]​
“An entrepreneurial and enterprise focus is going to be more the Duchess’s priority and the Duke will continue to champion his not-for-profit patronages,” the friend adds. “But there will be joint efforts around those cause-driven areas of work.”​
This shift in focus has led to several recent solo appearances for Harry, but Meghan’s absence far from signals a split. “[It’s] as much a reflection on parenting priorities, in that one of them stays behind with the children,” says the friend.​

I’m not sure what the point was announcing in March anyway. She’s done nothing but send a few of her influencer friends on instagram jam and dog biscuits in, I think, May. Most people have probably forgotten about ARO by now. I think she probably originally intended to be selling products a very long time ago.

But- now would be a good time. And, by now, I do mean right now. Here in the US fall markets are starting. People buy things like jam, etc at these markets. If she wants to be part of people’s Christmas shopping, she needs to get on with it imo.
I agree. Had she waited until early August to do the video and the influencer give away, then I believe that would have been the perfect time to encourage interest in ARO.

Well- I don’t think parenting priorities has much to do with this new strategy personally, but it certainly sounds good.

I think it has more to do with what they think (hope) will actually work for them. And what will help restore their reputations.

I guess they’re done with the salt and pepper analogy. Or the joined tree from the backyard. (Not to regurgitate old news, but I re scanned The Cut interview looking for exactly how Meghan put it: it was a hideous interview then. And it still is. Time has definitely not improved it.)

Meghan has clearly- always- been the driver with the money making activities imo. The philanthropic world has always been in Harry’s wheel house. Figures if they’re looking to more formally split things, this would be the way. Harry’s good at the latter. Meghan- well- I have yet to see her exhibit any real skill as of yet in entrepreneurial/commercial activities in the last, basically, 5 years. But, perhaps something will finally stick for her. And it is her interest imo. I think she desperately wants to be really successful at something.

So- the polo show is supposedly still on. Did the cooking show get shelved?

At the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Red Carpet Gala, Meghan highlighted the importance of the hospital and the work they do in providing treatment and support to vulnerable families.

Back
Top Bottom