The Duchess of Sussex's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: very much like that look, nice color, good fit

Is that the original dress re modelled, if so I prefer this style, the first one overwhelmed her, plus she had her hair scraped back then. I much prefer this style, also her hair hanging loose with just a hint of a curl.

Meghan in a colour, and in red, no less! She looks good, gown fits well and her hair is down which is nice, even if we’ve seen this dress before.

Sorry, I'm still not a fan of this gown even after the alterations.
Meghan has many other gowns that she could have re-worn.

I wish she'd selected this one.

I’m not either. She is at least wearing a good color and it fits nicely. I will say the alterations improved the dress. (I’ve seen her alter dresses in ways that didn’t suit her, but this time she did better.)

But- I don’t like the style of the bodice in particular at all. Not flattering imo.

She looks like a reality tv starlet in this reworked dress. She has much nicer ones and even the original version was better. Usually I tend to like what she wears but this not so much, it simply looks cheap, which I am sure it was not. But on the positive side: great that she is re-working these items and wearing them again.

The Duchess of Sussex at the LA Children's Hospital gala.
** Full view ** ** Upper part ** ** 2021 **
Credit to Meghan for reworking the dress. But that said, I never liked the dress previously, and I don't like it now. The top part is not aesthetically pleasing IMO, and it certainly does not work for Meghan, IMO. The best part of the dress for me is the colour.

I also never liked this gown -- this version isn't any better than the original.

BTW, did she forget to wear make-up? Taking that natural, breezy look a bit too far. JMHO

I too didn’t like it first time round and I don’t like it now. The colour is good on her but even with the alterations, the bodice is a terrible fit.

Back
Top Bottom