The Duchess of Sussex's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have seen pictures where the skirt maybe is obviously not suited to the hot weather and there are many damp patches. Unfortunate choice I think.

The Duchess of Sussex in a Victoria Beckham blouse at the Responsible Digital Future forum at EAN University in Bogota:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Don't know if it's the light but the top and bottom seem to be of different materials. Both same color (coffee caramel?) but the blouse being muted with pants have an iridescence shine.

I certainly like her hair with the ponytail- much more flattering than the severe buns.
Thanks for pointing out the bronzer - either that or the foundation is too dark and doesn’t match her natural skin tone looking at her neck. The neckline of the blouse is really pretty on her.

The shades of brown outfit is just awful. Ill-fitting around the waist and everywhere else, the colours don't match. I read she has a stylist now, really?

I liked both looks. Very fashionable and chic and appropriate. I especially liked the polka dot skirt for the Invictus Games visit.

Meghan is glowing. Very natural minimal make up and wearing the gorgeous Lady Diana earrings too. I like the brown jacket and white top and all in all she has radiated warmth on the tour along with her own unique style. I like the fact that she does not try to aim for perfection and wears what she likes. Even her rolled cuffs look slightly grunge not too neat and tidy. I always feel relaxed when I see pictures of her as she is not a supermodel type.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the Ortiz dress, even though I’m not a fan of monochrome. Meghan’s makeup was lovely. Not keen on the all-white ensemble really.

The Duchess of Sussex on day 3 of the visit:

In white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And wearing a print top and skirt by Colombian designer Johanna Ortiz:

** Side view ** Upper part **
The white shirt is really nice and it's appropriate for the visit. However the shades of skirt and bottom part are different.... It makes me wonder_ it's so difficult to find in USA matching parts of clothes?

I very much like the skirt Meghan wore to the Afro Women Power Forum, very delicate and pretty. Also the matching shoes!
As I’m a fan of colour whenever possible I like Meghan green and white ensemble worn at the music festival as well.

I thought the skirt was quite pretty but the sleeveless white top was ill-fitting and in some photos it looks like she wore a coloured brassiere? The green and white dress was a better choice, and I agree, its nice to see her in bright colours for a change!

I rally like the green print dress- very pretty and as Asteria12 says, lovely to have a bright colour.

Back
Top Bottom