The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 10: August 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It’s my understanding that WME is a talent agency not specifically focused on PR. They might have a PR person who handles that side of the business for them and a talent agency who goes out and looks for deals like books, tv shows and films. WME would typically coordinate with a star’s PR team (at least for their big name talent) to make sure there is a coordinated message and branding but getting a person who specifically is focused on their PR doesn’t automatically mean they’ve been cut loose from (or left) WME.
Thank you for this.

It’s my understanding that WME is a talent agency not specifically focused on PR. They might have a PR person who handles that side of the business for them and a talent agency who goes out and looks for deals like books, tv shows and films. WME would typically coordinate with a star’s PR team (at least for their big name talent) to make sure there is a coordinated message and branding but getting a person who specifically is focused on their PR doesn’t automatically mean they’ve been cut loose from (or left) WME.
Yes, that's right. In the "golden age" of Hollywood, they were known as the William Morris Agency.

I'd have to agree with the judge's comments that the case has taken up far too much time.

Back
Top Bottom