The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 10: August 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Hollywood reporter are standing by their story.
I am not surprised because they likely have the proof from the former staffers. This story, like Valentine Low's, would not have been released if Hollywood Reporter didn't have "receipts."

I do not find anything on social media dignified, they are all as bad as each other.
Thank you! The internet is filled with bad actors who thrive off of being acknowledged by either the people they stan or "haters" of those people. Acknowledging them in any way, even to condemn them, validates their hateful actions and encourages them to be more aggressive with regards to them.

The Sussexes and the BRF are doing the right thing by ignoring them.

This is why I like how Prince Harry is mainly focusing on protecting youth mental health as they navigate the internet and the, albeit harder, goal of getting better moderation of social media (at least to my understanding).

I am not surprised because they likely have the proof from the former staffers. This story, like Valentine Low's, would not have been released if Hollywood Reporter didn't have "receipts."
Both claims are probably true — some former staffers were happy and some weren’t. Some described “Duchess Difficult” and some liked her.

Both claims are probably true — some former staffers were happy and some weren’t. Some described “Duchess Difficult” and some liked her.
I wholeheartedly agree.

The Duke of Sussex spoke about the impact of social media on mental health of children during the Clinton Global Initiative Day 2 in New York City today, September 24:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

a worthy cause for sure, very related to their alleged experiences, and i like that they are involved in this. it is so important. however, like all of the sussexes initiatives, it is half baked. they created the 'parents network' via archewell, which sounds like it would be something lofty, yet the link only has a few guides for parents on social media, and then links to existing resources for parents from other organisations. let's hope they put more effort into this.

Back
Top Bottom