The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this but would like it more if there were a necklace or brooch added!

I was hopeful of a lighter and brighter look for Catherine after the Jubilee. Alas, we see an abrupt move back to her usual bland neutral anodyne style. She may be wearing pants other than jeggings these days but, there is no actual "style", or "chic new look". No, the jacket while stylish is rendered bland which, had she worn a "pop" of colour or "style" perhaps a statement necklace or brooch, maybe even blue shoes or handbags or some other radical departure such as a scarf.

I like this but would like it more if there were a necklace or brooch added!

Yes it needed something to jazz it up a bit ,but other than that nice and professional.

Really lovely and the jewels too are perfect with the outfit.

I thought it's the coatdress she worn in Scotland but the texture looks different, another new one with same style, same colour again?

Same old, even though everything is new.

I would have liked to see something contrasting rather than head to foot blue, but she has honed this into a ‘uniform ‘look for such occasions, and she looks fine.

I love the outfit apart from the plunging neckline, which is too low for a daytime event.

Beautiful color on her and of course very elegant!

The Duchess of Cambridge looking great in blue at the Order of the Garter Ceremony today, June 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

It is a great look, flawlessly executed. However, I do query the need for yet another blue outfit, and just wished she had reused something already in her wardrobe.

Last edited:
I thought it's the coatdress she worn in Scotland but the texture looks different, another new one with same style, same colour again?

Same old, even though everything is new.

I thought everything looked like it it had been worn before but in different combinations.

Blue, yellow and ivory/white do seem to be her go to. Occasionally you may see something else. But perhaps with it leaning itself to mix and match it is cost effective.

Children are usually in red and blue too.

Last edited:
I especially like Catherine's blue hat. The blue rose is my favorite part. In gardening there is not an absolute blue rose.

I think the dress may be an old onbe by Suzannah, and the shoes are Alessandra Rich.

I think I remember seeing it in the past. I really like it. Nice, simple summery dress. The black buttons make it.

Great professional look for a warm day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell if its peach or pink but its a lovely colour for the time of year on the duchess!

Love the pink. Nice, professional outfit.

Great look! It's a change from the usual coatdress.

Perfect working look! And what a lovely color!!

Duchess of Cambridge at meeting on June 16 looks wonderful. Nice fitting suit in an extremely female color for a sunny June day. Perfect. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom