The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 31: April - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the reversed version of what she wore in DoE memorial service. And I think the larger hat she wore in memorial service would look better.

Wow, the whole outfit is beautifully elegant and she looks knockout gorgeous in it.

Her outfits both yesterday and today are absolute winners. The suit was perfect for the day's activities while this brown and white polka dot look is a fabulous Ascot look.

This is lovely, the Duchess looks fantastic. I really like the proportions of the hat, and the dress is wonderfully elegant.

The duchess looks fantastic today and yes it did remind me of the outfit worn at the Memorial Service.

Long sleeves? I don't know how she does it. It's so hot here today that even the Eton boys are in shirt sleeves!

Long sleeves? I don't know how she does it. It's so hot here today that even the Eton boys are in shirt sleeves!
If the sleeves are a light enough weight they will help protect against sunburn?

I'm not really a fan of polka dots, but Kate is always appropriately dressed.

She looks not only elegant but pretty chic.

A great look for Ascot. As someone said previously, the proportion of the hat is spot on. She looks serene.

I totally love the DoC's Ascot look. Perfection!

I love the dress, shoes, and bag. The hat completes the look, but I wish it didn't have flowers.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I love the earrings and markup. She looks terrific!

It must have been easier for Catherine than it was for William - 3 piece suit and a long-sleeved shirt!

The Duchess of Cambridge at the unveiling the National Windrush Monument by Jamaican artist Basil Watson at Waterloo Station today, June 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
This looks to be the same Alexander McQueen suit as the coral pink one she wore recently. Very nice but I think she lays herself open to lavishness when she repeats outfits in different colours.

This looks to be the same Alexander McQueen suit as the coral pink one she wore recently. Very nice but I think she lays herself open to lavishness when she repeats outfits in different colours.

This outfit is being repeated, having last been used whilst on the Carribbean tour in the spring.

I think it’s the blazer that is a repeat but the trousers are wide legged rather than the close fitting ones she wore in Jamaica.

The Duchess of Cambridge at the unveiling the National Windrush Monument by Jamaican artist Basil Watson at Waterloo Station today, June 22:

** Full view **

I think this is a great look for a hot day like today: cool, sleek and contemperory.

Not a wise choice of colour for the duchess to wear considering the subject of the monument. The Cambridges really need to change their PR team.

Not a wise choice of colour for the duchess to wear considering the subject of the monument. The Cambridges really need to change their PR team.
Do you think she should wear a mourning color? In some countries white is a mourning color.
And I believe white is pure and sober.
She also worn white when visiting the place of the burned tower

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Why Is the colour of the jacket a problem. ?

The racism and discriminatory government policies suffered (and still suffer) by the Windrush generation because of the colour of their skin makes Kate’s colour choice very tone deaf.

The racism and discriminatory government policies suffered (and still suffer) by the Windrush generation because of the colour of their skin makes Kate’s colour choice very tone deaf.

I guess we are all entitled to our own views. Personally, I do not see any symbolism here. It is a hot summers day, and IMO, there is no reason not to wear a cool and refreshing colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom