Swedish State Visits: General Discussion and Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If there will be anymore state visits for KCXVIG and Silvia this year, i suspect it will be an outgoing one…

The next incoming state visit will likely be from the incoming President of Iceland Halla Tómasdóttir and her husband, but i guess that will be next year…

If there will be anymore state visits for KCXVIG and Silvia this year, i suspect it will be an outgoing one…

The next incoming state visit will likely be from the incoming President of Iceland Halla Tómasdóttir and her husband, but i guess that will be next year…
That could be possible. But I guess President Tómasdóttir will make state visits to Denmark and Norway first, as custom for an Icelandic President. It might very well be King Frederik's first incoming state visit.

That could be possible. But I guess President Tómasdóttir will make state visits to Denmark and Norway first, as custom for an Icelandic President. It might very well be King Frederik's first incoming state visit.
Yes i also think that will be King Frederiks first incoming state visit this autumn.

Sweden is more likely for sometime 2025… I also think a Belgian state visit to Sweden may be in the cards for 2025.

Hard to tell where the next outgoing state visit may go… Chile maybe… The chilean president Gabriel Boric was recently here on a political visit, and it is Swedens turn to pay a state visit.

Back
Top Bottom